Old English Encyclopedias in Santiago

carsya

Mar 23, 2018
Hi all,
Not new to this site but had dropped off for a long while and now had to re-register after losing access to my old e-mail.
So, I've been doing a rather intense spring cleaning around our house and discovered a set of old English encyclopedias. They're old (1980s) but in good condition. We no longer want them but can't quite bring myself to just throw them out....any ideas if they could be of use anywhere? (there's also another box of old children's books)
Thanks!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hi all,
Not new to this site but had dropped off for a long while and now had to re-register after losing access to my old e-mail.
So, I've been doing a rather intense spring cleaning around our house and discovered a set of old English encyclopedias. They're old (1980s) but in good condition. We no longer want them but can't quite bring myself to just throw them out....any ideas if they could be of use anywhere? (there's also another box of old children's books)
Thanks!

Where in DR are you located?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Okay, I added Santiago to the title. Maybe one of the orphanages might use them. Hillbilly would know.