Strength for the Journey DR, Inc./Amazon Smiles

Aug 21, 2007
I hope this not viewed as advertisement, but did you know that when you make an Amazon purchase, 5% of your purchase can be donated to Strength for the Journey, a legal non-profit both in the DR and the US.

Strength for the Journey operates a learning center in Jamao, providing classes at no cost to as many as 200 children, teens, and adults. Children in Jamao attend school 1/2 day (2-3 hours of education) We supplement that with hands-on learning, problem solving, and group projects, including a team of kids who write, produce, and distribute a monthly newspaper for the community.

To make Amazon purchases that contribute to the non-profit with no additional cost to you, make the purchase through www.smile.amazon.com. It is a website within the Amazon Store. Log in. Select Strength for the Journey DR, Inc as your charity organization, and Amazon will donate to us 5% of your purchase.

If you use Google Chrome for browsing, a small icon can be placed on your menu bar. Then, each time you want to shop, simply click the icon and you will be shopping through AmazonSmile.

It is so easy, costs you NOTHING, and gives us 5%!

Would love to read replies here that you registered! It is nice to know who is our Strength for the Journey!!!!! Thank you, in advance!!!!!

Lindsey

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I do Ebay more often, but I will definitely do this on all future Amazon purchases, and I'll spread the word.