SO GAGE HOW WAS YOUR TRIP???

P

Pam

hi Gage,

I remembered you when you kept counting down the days till your departure on the message board.. Just wanted to know how your trip went.. I'll be going in a few short weeks.

You can email me or leave a message on here.

That's only if you want...

thanks

G

Gage

TRIP!!!!!! EXCELLENT :eek:)

Had a great time. You can send me an email if you like. Where are you going to? We were in Playa Dorada complex at the Paradise. Lots of tips for you. Haggle like crazy on the beach. and dont give up. :O) Where are you in ONtario? I am in Winnipeg,Mb. Dryden Ont.is my home town though.

G

Gage

Re: Any horseback riding info?

We did see horses on our ATV tour. I think they have different times. One of them is for 4 hour s or more. Some of the horses looked pretty decent, but some were old hags. From what I hear, they keep the better horses for the paying customers, so you will just have to argue with them a little to get the better ones. They dont mind a friendly little argument now and then :O) Never stuck around the towns to much. The paradise Beach Club has excellent entertainment around the pool every night from 9 - 11 pm. Some nights a lot better than others. If you are not staying there, bring your own drinks. They are $5.00 drink if you have to buy them. And since you can get a bottle for $5, well???? Just bring a llittle carry bag. Its usually dark by then, so no problem. There were quite a few people there from other hotels every night.I heard from a few people that Cafe Cito is actually prettyt decent also. But we never got a chance to go. Kept forgetting about it, once the girls started shopping, we just wanated to head back for a drink. haha. The local bus is only 5 pesos if you walk out to the main road. and intersting to ride. No problems with it either. There are no bus stops, so you just flag one down. Same on the way back. A lot cheaper then the unionized taxis at the complex. Oh, yeah, the horses go up into the hills where the really pooor people are. The ATV`s were a lot of fun, 6 1/2 hours for 2 people on 1 bike. Have fun, and keep in touch.

Gage :O)

K

Karina

Any horseback riding info?

Hi Gage: You were kind enough to post back to me about Playa Dorada and teenagers. Thanks! The girls are really anxious about going horseback riding. It's included in our all inclusive. Any info? How long do they go for, are the horses in good shape? Where do they go? Did you check out any favourite little bars in the area? My hubby and I like the out-of-the-way little local spots. Will be going to Cafe Cito in POP. Will be sure to look up Fransisco and George. Leaving early Sat am. Will inquire at Paradise about the jewellry, who knows?