Sunscape Resort Puerta Plata

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
I do not like all inclusive resorts because the majority of them take your money and feed you dog food. Last time (2006) I stayed at one it was in Juan Dolio the Barcelo which shut down. Got very very sick. So wife wanted to stay here so she got what she wanted. So my question is......is it worth the upgrade to the Sun Club? 

Dov1984

Sep 18, 2016
I do not like all inclusive resorts because the majority of them take your money and feed you dog food. Last time (2006) I stayed at one it was in Juan Dolio the Barcelo which shut down. Got very very sick. So wife wanted to stay here so she got what she wanted. So my question is......is it worth the upgrade to the Sun Club? 
I stayed there a couple of Years ago in the Sun Club and felt it was worth it. We had friends who didn't do the Sun Club. We didn't like their Room or anything else. We felt the booze was better, the Room size and the privacy were worth it.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
I stayed there a couple of Years ago in the Sun Club and felt it was worth it. We had friends who didn't do the Sun Club. We didn't like their Room or anything else. We felt the booze was better, the Room size and the privacy were worth it.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I am reading many Trip advisor reviews that are saying that anybody can get into the Sun Club without paying.