Just Found A Nice Summer Internship in Santo Domingo

nrg2003

Jul 25, 2017
Interning at a large food and beverage company. Goes to show that persistence pays off.  This one is especially for melphis or whatever his name is.  Perhaps I will get some money under the table. Money and experience is better than no money and experience.   

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Interning at a large food and beverage company. Goes to show that persistence pays off.  This one is especially for melphis or whatever his name is.  Perhaps I will get some money under the table. Money and experience is better than no money and experience.   

What is the actual job description. Is he riding in a delivery truck all day hauling cases of beer into bodegas? That is not something I would want to do July and August in the DR. On the other hand if its in an office different story. Need more details.

May 5, 2007

Congratulations

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Good for you. I'm going with what LTSteve said, but will add that for less than $2.00 USD an hour it will probably be the best job you ever get. Have fun and enjoy. I will think of you for about 3 seconds while I open my next beer.

Na. I won't even think about for that long.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
Please keep us informed about your internship. I'm curious to see how an internship works in the Dominican Republic.