Medical Marijuana in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Is it possible to travel to DR w a medical marijuana card/prescription and use, purchase and possess marijuana legally?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Is it possible to travel to DR w a medical marijuana card/prescription and use, purchase and possess marijuana legally?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just do what all The Jet Blue WE Warriors do.

PS: If you get caught inside DR with grass, it will be costly.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
You do not want to see the inside of a Dominic jail. If you need weed to get through life don't do it here. At best a fine and deportation. Worst case is jail, lots of bribes, sexual advances that you probably don't want and then deportation.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
And if you think you are back in New York and can buy it from every street corner, yes you can, but don't be surprised if you get turned into the police and although I never do it, I hear the quality doesn't compare to the pot sold in the US Junior Highs.

Funny when the dealers approach even 60+ year old people for sale with seemingly no fear.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

You should have saved this post for Funny Friday and put it in the Clown Bin............ of course the answer is NO

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I have some buddies from the US as well as Canada who bring their own with them. They hide it in their suitcase, it's maybe a 1/4 oz or less. The Canucks sometimes brought some Afghani with them.
Off course if they get caught they'll have to pay but so far they were lucky.
You wanna try your luck? ;)

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015

Like others say, no. It's illegal.

I'm not sure about the fine and deportation stuff. I think the cops will take you to a convenient ATM for you to make a donation to the police's widows, orphans, and "we're getting laid tonight" fund.

Lots of weed around. I'm sure you can find it and keep it on the down low.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Do you think they will be sampling?

Probably not but since this is such an important topic to you, maybe you should attend and explain your point of view as to why you require medical marijuana and why they should change the laws to accommodate your needs. You could even wear a "Don't Panic it's Organic" T shirt.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Probably not but since this is such an important topic to you, maybe you should attend and explain your point of view as to why you require medical marijuana and why they should change the laws to accommodate your needs. You could even wear a "Don't Panic it's Organic" T shirt.

I don't require it, don't even smoke, just thought it would be an interesting topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.