Let's pi$$ off everyone

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Probably should have checked with the MOD before posting this. can't wait to see if it gets moved or deleted or maybe even an infraction
as I apparently have no idea of what belongs in this thread

Let's pi$$ off everyone....
These are not politically correct questions/statements!

I'd just come out of the shop with a roast beef sandwich, large chips, an ear of corn and a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and told me, 'I've not eaten for two days. 'I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.

A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said 'sorry about the wait'. I said, 'don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually.

I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into the bank.
When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said, 'Nope, you're still black.'

Snow in the forecast and the TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself, 'fat chance,' with a face like that!

A 10-year old Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. A man passing by asks 'what's wrong, lad?' The boy says 'me uncle died this morning.' 'Oh bejaysus,' the man says. 'Do you want me to call Father O'Riley for you?' The boy replies, 'No tanks mister, sex is the last ting on my mind at the moment.'

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed. (one of my favorites)

I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself... 'I'm grabbing that.'

Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Iowa. He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts to him, 'where am I'? The farmer looks back up and shouts back, 'you're in a basket you dumb ass'!

I had a big lead in a trivia competition at the church social on Wed. night until I got the last question wrong. The question was "where do women have the curliest hair? Apparently, Fiji was the correct answer. My wife said we could never go back to that church.

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were NOT the correct answers.

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pi$$ing everyone off is a piece of cake.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
29zpq88.jpg

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Probably should have checked with the MOD before posting this. can't wait to see if it gets moved or deleted or maybe even an infraction
as I apparently have no idea of what belongs in this thread

Let's pi$$ off everyone....
These are not politically correct questions/statements!

I'd just come out of the shop with a roast beef sandwich, large chips, an ear of corn and a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and told me, 'I've not eaten for two days. 'I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.

A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said 'sorry about the wait'. I said, 'don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually.

I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into the bank.
When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said, 'Nope, you're still black.'

Snow in the forecast and the TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself, 'fat chance,' with a face like that!

A 10-year old Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. A man passing by asks 'what's wrong, lad?' The boy says 'me uncle died this morning.' 'Oh bejaysus,' the man says. 'Do you want me to call Father O'Riley for you?' The boy replies, 'No tanks mister, sex is the last ting on my mind at the moment.'

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed. (one of my favorites)

I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself... 'I'm grabbing that.'

Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Iowa. He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts to him, 'where am I'? The farmer looks back up and shouts back, 'you're in a basket you dumb ass'!

I had a big lead in a trivia competition at the church social on Wed. night until I got the last question wrong. The question was "where do women have the curliest hair? Apparently, Fiji was the correct answer. My wife said we could never go back to that church.

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were NOT the correct answers.

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pi$$ing everyone off is a piece of cake.

LOL excellent

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
This is a little known tale of how God came to give the Jews the Ten Commandments.
God first went to the Arabs and asked them if they would like a commandment. "What's a commandment?" they asked. "Well, it's like, THOU SHALT NOT KILL," replied God. The Arabs thought about it and then said, "No way, that would ruin our weekends." So then God went to the Mexicans and asked them if they would like a commandment. They also asked, "What's a commandment?" "Well," said God, "It's like, THOU SHALT NOT STEAL." The Mexicans immediately replied, "No way. That would ruin our economy."
So finally God went to the Jews and asked them if they wanted a commandment. They asked, "How much?" God said, "They're free." The Jews said, "Great! We'll take TEN!"

May 5, 2007
Three people and the Captain are in a lifeboat when they discover the boat leaking The pump will only keep up enough so that three people may remain and the Captain must remain to run the pump They have to find a fair way to decide who stays and who goes

The captain asks the Englishman; What was the greatest sea disaster in history That's easy he says, Titanic

Captain then asks the Canadian: How many survived the sinking: The Canadian thinks hard and says Eh, I think it were around 700 Captain says, close enough

He then turns to the american, Bubba Redneck and says "Name them"

Insert any nationality or name, I think it works better verbally