Hello everyone, new traveler here.

Ankhenaton

Apr 8, 2018
What's up everyone! New traveler here from New Jersey. Just dropping in and saying hello. I'm

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
What's up everyone! New traveler here from New Jersey. Just dropping in and saying hello. I'm

Ah, HELLO?!?!?! Don't leave us hanging. What happened to your next sentence? Bathroom break?, answer the phone? Fell asleep? Anything to do with the DR? Not confident that it does. I'll give you a pass because I'm from NJ also. What exit you say? lol.

Ankhenaton

Apr 8, 2018
Wow! Sorry everyone, I don't know what happened to the rest of my first post. Either way, my lady and I didn't need much money when we stayed in Jarabacoa. We had a GREAT time! We have since been there 4 times. I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time. I knew I had an account but I just couldn't remember the email I registered under.

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
If you are a hiker, the new Minister of Environment promises national parks will get more friendly for visitors. Consider other areas with national parks to continue coming many more times. This is the right time to do adventure travel as it is one type of tourism where one is in the wide open. This past weekend was in Matagrande, on the buffer zone of the Central Mountain Range, and it was fantastic. At night the temperatures dropped to around 15C. Was with a camping group.