Testovital

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieD

Dec 30, 2016
Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy testovital. The supply in Sosua seems to have dried up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It’s just testosterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it isn't according to the web site. It alleges to increase testosterone according to their web site which looks like they are selling snake oil.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
esto Vital is a natural male enhancement supplement that the manufacturer claims will help you keep your woman satisfied. It is meant to increase* endurance and boost* stamina while producing better erections for higher satisfaction. Not much information about the product is provided on the official website, so note that most of the information in this review was gleaned elsewhere online. The company provides a fourteen-day risk free trial of the product on their website. You can only find the product on the company’s website, where it is $94.90 plus shipping and handling.

Working Process
TestoVital’s 100% natural ingredients work to increase* blood circulation, which increases* oxygen and energy levels, allowing the man to stay harder for a longer period of time.

Unfortunately, Testo Vital doesn’t provide usage instructions on their website. However, like most supplements, it is a powder, so it can be assumed that one is meant to mix it in a beverage.

Testo Vital
The product is meant to increase* libido, meaning that the user can be ready whenever his partner is ready. The product isn’t meant to work as an immediate erection producer taken right before an encounter. The product is meant to naturally allow men to achieve an erection whenever their partner is ready, but it can also increase* energy levels during other activities without an erection.

Ingredient List
Horney Goat Weed Extract: extract from a flowering plant
Tongkat Ail Extract 100:1: extract from a root
Saw Palmetto: extract from a fruit
Orchic Substance: made from cattle testicles
Wild Yam Extract: extract from a root
Sarsaparilla: root
Nettle Extract: extract from a root
Boron Amino Acid Chelate: helps build muscles
Microcystalline Cellulose: redefined wood pulp
Stearic Acid: fatty acid
Croscarmellose Sodium: superdisintegrant
Magnesium Stearate: combination of saturated fatty acids and magnesium
Silicon Dioxide: trace mineral
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose: semisynthetic polymer based on cellulose
Polyethylene Glycol: osmotic laxative
Blue #1: organic dye
Titanium Dioxide: a natural oxide of titanium
Talc: clay mineral
Advantages
The company is very forthcoming with the ingredient list.
There is a risk free trial offer.
The supplement can be used to increase* energy levels outside the bedroom as well as within.
100% natural with long-term effects.
Disadvantages
The manufacturer does not readily supply any studies or documentation to back their claims of better erections and partner satisfaction.
You can only buy it through the manufacturer.
Important Features
The company provides a fourteen day trial, but the trial begins when you order, not when you receive the product.
If you do not cancel the trial, you will be charged the full $94.90, and then you will be signed up for an auto-refill program that will send you a new supply and charge $89.95 plus shipping to your credit card each month.

Side Effects
No documented side effects, but make sure you don’t have an allergy to any of the ingredients.

Dosage
Not provided.

FAQs
How long does it take to get an erection with Testo Vital?
The product is meant to work long-term and must build up in your system. It isn’t meant to be used for an immediate erection.

How do I get Testo Vital?
It isn’t sold at retailers. To purchase, you must fill out the form on www.testovitalenhancement.com.

Final Verdict
TestoVital has an official site that provides an ingredient list and a free trial sign up form, but not much else.

Testo Vital can increase* your energy outside of the bedroom as well as within.

The manufacturer doesn’t provide documentation to back its claims of long-term effectiveness, but it does have official seals for 100% natural and premium ingredients.

Be aware that if you do not cancel the trial, you will be signed up for an automatic refill program that will charge your credit card each month.

There are many male enhancement supplements available on the market, so consider all of your options before making a purchase.

With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.

https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/male-enhancement-reviews/testo-vital.html

Norberto61

Jun 21, 2015
It always amazes me that on an internet forum where all you have to do is highlight and google that people will just guess and make assumptions - it is a dermal testosterone treatment - it is a common method and many major pharmaceutical companies make similar products- it is the same product as androgel

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It always amazes me that on an internet forum where all you have to do is highlight and google that people will just guess and make assumptions - it is a dermal testosterone treatment - it is a common method and many major pharmaceutical companies make similar products- it is the same product as androgel

welcome to the interwebs, my fren, the world of verbal wanking. if people were only to talk about the things they know all languages would be long extinct. and if dr1ers were to advise only without giving their opinion nine out of ten would lose the reason for living.

on that note thread closed until i get a PM form someone who can address the OP's question. howgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.