Puertorican Mami Looking For A Dominican Papi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
HOLA AL TODOS:

ESTOY BUSCANDO AL UN PAPI DE D.R.

ME LLAMO -ANGIE ,VIVO EN -JAMESTOWN, NY, TENGO - 19 ANOS, NACI EN PONCE PUERTO RICO, PERO VIVO AHORA EN NY! POR BUFFALO!!

<B>PUES AL QUEIEN LA IMPORTE ME DEJAN SABER !!!</B>

Hello:

I'M LOOKING FOR A "PAPI" IN THE D.R

MY NAME IS ANGIE, I'M LOCATED AT JAMESTOWN, NY(WESTERN, NY). I'M 19 YEAR'S OLD.

<B>IF YOU CARE TO CHAT....LET ME KNOW...<B>

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
HEY.. we have the guy for you. There is a user on this board named "Dominican Papi". Search the threads and you can e-mail him. He might be your type.

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Has hillbilly
farmerjohn.gif
explained his rules to date a dominican to you yet? If not mabey wait for him before you go any further!

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
Theresa said:
HEY.. we have the guy for you. There is a user on this board named "Dominican Papi". Search the threads and you can e-mail him. He might be your type.

Theresa

Thanks... but how would I do that. I'm new at this "dr1.com"

thanks alot.

LIL_Rican_Chula

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
jessica__78 said:
Has hillbilly explained his rules to date a dominican to you yet? If not mabey wait for him before you go any further!

Hey..."hillbilly"

NO you have not...

please start explaning them to me!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
First off you had better meet up with Christina, who is dating a baseball player there in Jamestown.

She knows....

HB
hmm3grin2orange.gif

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
Hillbilly said:
First off you had better meet up with Christina, who is dating a baseball player there in Jamestown.

She knows....

HB
hmm3grin2orange.gif

Hey HB

Thanks for the comment. And Yes Christina and I are friends from the same state "Jamestown". <B>BUT ANYWAYS,.... THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY TOPIC!!!<B>

Apr 26, 2002
Tan Facil

Lil Rican Chula,

Si tu eres seria, hay el hijo de un amigo mio alla en la RD quien tiene 19 anos y es serio y muy guapo. Todas las chicas alla le quieren, pero el quiere una Boricua. Si tu tienes interes, te puedo enviar un foto de el.

If you are serious, there is my friend's son in the DR who is 19 years old, serious and very handsome. All the girls there want him, but he wants a Puerto Rican girl. If you are interested, I can send you a photo of him.

Porfirio

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
PR mami, You can go to the search button and put in his user name "Dominican Papi". It will then show his posts and I think he has an e-mail button under one of his posts you push and and then you get one to your papi. There is also "TW" aka "Golo", he is dominican and has lots of money and a really nice car. He likes girls that are your age as well. Hope that helps.

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
Re: Tan Facil

Porfio_Rubirosa said:
Lil Rican Chula,

Si tu eres seria, hay el hijo de un amigo mio alla en la RD quien tiene 19 anos y es serio y muy guapo. Todas las chicas alla le quieren, pero el quiere una Boricua. Si tu tienes interes, te puedo enviar un foto de el.

If you are serious, there is my friend's son in the DR who is 19 years old, serious and very handsome. All the girls there want him, but he wants a Puerto Rican girl. If you are interested, I can send you a photo of him.

Porfirio

Porfio_Rubirosa:

Mira, thanks that would be neat... send me your e-mail. Mine's
"angelalopez69@hotmail.com"

y si puedes mandame la foto de el.

Thanks-

LiL Rican Chula

christina15152

Apr 25, 2002
christina15152.rocks.it
Re: Re: Tan Facil

LiL_Rican_Chula said:

Porfio_Rubirosa:

Mira, thanks that would be neat... send me your e-mail. Mine's
"angelalopez69@hotmail.com"

y si puedes mandame la foto de el.

Thanks-

LiL Rican Chula
Wow!! this is interesting!!! Angie.. they got us figured out!! lol.. are you online girl.. you aren't on yahoo... where are you playa! Jorge called me today from Bowie!! word!

christina15152

Apr 25, 2002
christina15152.rocks.it
Hillbilly said:

She knows....

HB
hmm3grin2orange.gif
damn right I know.. and Jorge has a friend for you angie!! lol. . his name is Jose Ramierez.. and he is another hottie.. of course he also has 9 other room-mates.... take you pick.. all of them are hot... ;)

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
christina15152 said:

damn right I know.. and Jorge has a friend for you angie!! lol. . his name is Jose Ramierez.. and he is another hottie.. of course he also has 9 other room-mates.... take you pick.. all of them are hot... ;)

Christina:

<B>LOL YOO IM LOL HERE OUT LOUD YOU'RE WAY TO FUNNY</B>
:))
Well... anyways.. that would be nice... but...(I'm not into Baseball Players)(Sorry)

<B>THANKS ALOT</B>

ANGIE

christina15152

Apr 25, 2002
christina15152.rocks.it
<b>Well... anyways.. that would be nice... but...(I'm not into Baseball Players)(Sorry)</b>

ANGIE
Well Angie, I know that you aren't into baseball players... But they are great guys.. lol.. especially when they freakin hit me with a blow up baseball bat.. and all put it near my mouth.. and chow on me!! ;) You know the deal! Jamestown Gringa FOREVER!!! lol ;)
check out Jorge and Jose on my page..
http://christina15152.rocks.it
Christina

Status
Not open for further replies.