Thread: Blog about Commercial Real Estate in the Dominican Republic

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blog about Commercial Real Estate in the Dominican Republic

I have started a blog about Commercial Real Estate in the Dominican Republic. My focus as a broker is especially in the center of Santo Domingo the “Poligono” business hub and I have also started working in the commercial areas of Punta Cana. My office is in Santo Domingo on Av Sarasota in the Torre Empresarial AIRD. I have a great team at my office a local Dominican broker who works with me and young bilingual staff. http://www.boyterisland.com/blog/com...-santo-domingo
    Commercial Real Estate
    www.boyterisland.com

2. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi John,
    does your company handle housing real estate as well, or only commercial? My wife and I are interested in purchasing a Penthouse in the Capital and would love to have someone we could trust to help us. We've found the Dominican Real Estate companies to be of little assistance and very undependable. I've lived in Santo Domingo since 2007 so I know the areas and how things work here in this crazy country that I love just don't trust Dominicans when it comes to Gringo money.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blueceo View Post
    Hi John,
    does your company handle housing real estate as well, or only commercial? My wife and I are interested in purchasing a Penthouse in the Capital and would love to have someone we could trust to help us. We've found the Dominican Real Estate companies to be of little assistance and very undependable. I've lived in Santo Domingo since 2007 so I know the areas and how things work here in this crazy country that I love just don't trust Dominicans when it comes to Gringo money.

We have recidencial listings on another platform and have a couple of Penthouse listings and we can act as your buyers rep. Please PM me. 
    Commercial Real Estate
    www.boyterisland.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blueceo View Post
    Hi John,
    Put the Gringo money in a brown bag and burn it. It might bring more pleasure.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Recently on a flight from Miami back to Santo Domingo I was fortunate to sit next to the now former US Ambassador to the Dominican Republic Wally Brewster. He has a very posivitive view of the business environment which he also said in a recent interview on Dominican televison. My blog post, with a clip from the interview, is about Santo Domingo as a center of commerce in the Caribbean. Whatsapp (1) 809 729 9010.http://www.boyterisland.com/blog/san...-the-caribbean
    Commercial Real Estate
    www.boyterisland.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John Boyter View Post
    I have started a blog about Commercial Real Estate in the Dominican Republic. My focus as a broker is especially in the center of Santo Domingo the “Poligono” business hub and I have also started working in the commercial areas of Punta Cana. My office is in Santo Domingo on Av Sarasota in the Torre Empresarial AIRD. I have a great team at my office a local Dominican broker who works with me and young bilingual staff. http://www.boyterisland.com/blog/com...-santo-domingo
    John, how much Class A/B office space is there in the DR? Is there a centralized database for this?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    John, how much Class A/B office space is there in the DR? Is there a centralized database for this?

There are not any database with data on class A/B office space. The main area for A/B office space is the "Poligono Central" area which is considered to be between Av 27 de Febrero and Av John F. Kennedy and between Av. Churchill and Max Gomez. The last 10 years office buildings like Novo Centro, Blue Mall, Acropolis, Roble Corporate Center and Corporativo 2010 have been bult which are all class A office space. So Class A is still limited but only a few years ago there was none. There is a larger inventory of Class B office space both in the "Poligono Central" and around the area. There is more development now outside the area and more new Class A office space could be built outside in the years to come and Downtown Center is one example. 
    Commercial Real Estate
    www.boyterisland.com