Ned. zoute dropjes

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Wie kan ik een plezier doen met dubbelzoute dropjes?
Heb er zoveel gekregen,kan nooit zoveel eten, dat ik iemand die het ook lekker vind, graag wil geven.
PM mij als je interesse hebt.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I don't think it is that hard to understand. I think what it says is "Where can I have pleasure with doubledutch dropouts? I have so many, that I can't manage so many,so if anyone is nice, I will give you one. Pm me if you are interested."

Matilda

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Who can I do a favor with double salt liquorice? The Dutchpeople know what this is.
Have received so much, can never eat so much, that I would like to give someone who likes it too.
PM me if you are interested.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
where is you be located? i do it eat it but a friend next door does and he had a surgery last week, may appreciate little treat like that to help him with the recovery.

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
If you live in Pop (or if you come to pop sometimes), you can always stop at my bar: Tropical Bar, cassetta 3 on the Malecon, I'm from Belgium, but half of my clients are from Holland and love those.
Wednesday is always the day that almost all the Belgians and people from Holland come.
Always nice to see new faces.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I don't think it is that hard to understand. I think what it says is "Where can I have pleasure with doubledutch dropouts? I have so many, that I can't manage so many,so if anyone is nice, I will give you one. Pm me if you are interested."

Matilda

Ah - the pleasure that can be had with those doubledutch dropouts!