¡Hola! Let me introduce myself

Sr Marzo

May 21, 2018
Hi everyone!

I have been receiving the DR1 news for many years, but never joined this forum until now. I live in Santo Domingo, and work as an economist. My household is bicultural (Dominican-American).

Cheers!

Sr. Marzo 

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi everyone!

I have been receiving the DR1 news for many years, but never joined this forum until now. I live in Santo Domingo, and work as an economist. My household is bicultural (Dominican-American).

Cheers!

Sr. Marzo 

Bienvenido y buenos suarte on your attempt to jump into the fray.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hi everyone!

Cheers!

Sr. Marzo 

As Dominican want to give you an warm welcome and hope you get used to our Dominican style of life and starting to be patient when you heard ok. give me 15 minutes, better have a seat because that mean could take between 30 min and 1 hr.

ElVenao

Mar 16, 2017
welcome bro... an economist huh? sooooo what will happen to the exchange rate this year bro? XD

Sr Marzo

May 21, 2018
Don't worry, the Dominican peso is very stable. I expect it to devaluate at around 4%, as it historically slides...