hola!! hi!!

aurora83

May 23, 2018
Hi everybody! I am Aurora, I am an Italian nurse, actually living and working in Tenerife ( Canary Island) with my husband ( masseur). My husband saw the island many times in the past years but now we would like to come the Dominican Republic together. At the moment we have a small enterprise, we organize soft gym course and we take care about holistic health. Does anyone know about the work opportunity for nurses and and masseuses?
Tanks to everybody!!!:cheeky:

aurora83

May 23, 2018
I am very happy, I Will check the website immediately!!!! Can you give me other information about the life on the island? How are the wage and the cost of life? Is there a quiet situation? Sorry for to many questions. Thanks in advance!!

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Wages are very low, cost of living is not. To work legally you will need Residency.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
ok thank you. :cheeky: I hope to find a job as nurse!

Sorry to be rather negative, but we have a member of DR1 who is a registered nurse in the US. She commutes from Santiago to New York to work instead of working in the DR.

There must be a reason why she is willing to do so. Her user name is SKing. When you can send a private message (after you have about 10 posts) you might want to try to contact her to ask about her experiences.

aurora83

May 23, 2018
Sorry to be rather negative, but we have a member of DR1 who is a registered nurse in the US. She commutes from Santiago to New York to work instead of working in the DR.

There must be a reason why she is willing to do so. Her user name is SKing. When you can send a private message (after you have about 10 posts) you might want to try to contact her to ask about her experiences.

ok i will try to contact her thanks