People who are most Beaten Up on DR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Of the few elite who manage to attract unplesent attention I would nominate.

Golo - (man have you been at it)
AZB - (i will bring a new keyboard for you buddy)
Criss Colon - ( will soon send you a new ! key)

Coming strongly around:

Onions and Carrots (see my Balaguer is dead post)
Suarezn (will be in Toluca for a day soon)
Jazzcom (are you going to have a drink with AZB soon?)
Mondongo (you still around?)

Watching their Ps & Qs and safely tucked away.

Theresa (any more pics around)
Mommc (some great posts...keep them coming)
Jane
Jan (do I know you?)

Coool:

HB (aye aye mate you are the best! how is the cruise doing)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's funny...

I have met Golo, AZB and Criss and they are great people.
Actually they are exactly like their "virtual personas" which I like, they tell it like it is. Lots of facts laced with a little humor.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
So many posters, so many candidates for "Pib's fav DR1er"... Oh well, of all the DR1ers I've met by far my favorite is screeeeeeeechhhh....... bang..... thud! Darn keyboard!

I hope you agree with my selection.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
missing_dr said:
Of the few elite who manage to attract unplesent attention I would nominate.

Golo - (man have you been at it)
AZB - (i will bring a new keyboard for you buddy)
Criss Colon - ( will soon send you a new ! key)

Coming strongly around:

Onions and Carrots (see my Balaguer is dead post)
Suarezn (will be in Toluca for a day soon)
Jazzcom (are you going to have a drink with AZB soon?)
Mondongo (you still around?)

Watching their Ps & Qs and safely tucked away.

Theresa (any more pics around)
Mommc (some great posts...keep them coming)
Jane
Jan (do I know you?)

Coool:

HB (aye aye mate you are the best! how is the cruise doing)

I believe it is Wud on the cruise.

I would have a drink with AZB any time. I have no problem with that or him. I usually find that people on these boards that are not polite usualy get real polite in person. People that are nice are always nice. I am sure that he wouldn't talk his anti-semetic drivel to me in person nor would O & C.

I don't feel beaten up here nor do I feel that I beat up anyone that doesn't talk doodie.

I do enjoy this board and find it to be very informative. I have friends that read it but are affraid to post for fear of getting a new rear end torn out of them. I don't understand that really.

I have been suscribed to the news here for quite a while but didn't start posting in earnest till I got more serious about the
DR as a final destination. This is the most informative website I have ever been on.

Good job you guys.

Mar 21, 2002
Jazzcom should be placed on a dangerous list

It seems that you are some sort of IDF militant.Honestly if they paid me I wouldn't want to meet you.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hmmmmm......

What comment could I make here about O & C........???
Not a nice one I think so for this once I'll do like my mama told me and if I can't say something nice-not say anything at all.

Jazzcom (Escott) like myself posts to a lot of the threads....some good,some "lacking", and some attacking. (Sounds a bit like my posts also)! We've had some run ins when opinions differ but that's what the forum is for.....a place to express our opinions.

Some poster only post "good " stuff, some only post "garbage", and some seem to mainly post when they want to "attack" someone!!!(kinda anti-social or childish if you ask me but that's just MY opinion.)

Then there's Criss.....he attacks everything and everyone in a humorous way......He's the poster that keeps the rest of us from getting too serious about ourselves and some of the drivel we post and also "lightens the mood when a more than necessarily vicious attack gets started. He also comes up with some good info quite often.

I try to provide anecdotal info from my experience, provoke thoughtful,meaningful discussions of issues (difficult at times with all the "clowns" on this forum), and usually stand up for the underdog (hey everybody needs support at times and to have their opinions "validated" for their own self esteem!).

Thanks for the compliment Missing_Dr.......
Sometimes I feel that I'm being dumped on but I just "rise" to the occasion and do/say what I feel is appropriate!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Most beaten up

I don't consider myself beaten up. I just think everybody does what I do except in hiding, and only speak to themselves the way I do here. I am many people's alter ego. Let's face it. You are all Trujillistas, right wingers,free market people(nice combination isn't it?) You all love Le Pen in France!!! You just deny it. Who does not want to keep his country clean of foreign intrusion and bad race? Who does not like protectionism to a point? I see people who hate protectionism when it comes to other people's business, except their own. Who wants to be part of a REGION? wE ALL WANT OUR NATIONS PURE. Le Pen wants a free France, away from the EU. What's the big deal? He wants employment for the French, not for aliens. What is wrong with that? In reality, you all want that, but you deny it. I say it loud and clear.
Are you really sure all of France wants to be part of the European Union? I don't believe so. Hyprocrites!!

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A day late,and a "Canadian" dollar short!(50cUS)

"MommC",why is it that just when I decide that I am going to drive to Juan Dolio to meet you and your "Italian Stallion",you return to the "Frozen North"! I have a business deal to propose to your "Other Half".He could use me as a "Dive Boat"! I seat 10 easily,am Environmentally Friendly(No Gasoline to burn,although I do produce methane from time to time) and will work for Food!How about that? I will be the first to welcome you both back! (If we are still speaking then)When are you "due" in the DR.I,ll mark my calendar.Cris

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Jazzcom should be placed on a dangerous list

Onions&carrots said:
It seems that you are some sort of IDF militant.Honestly if they paid me I wouldn't want to meet you.

Man what a shame, you are on my all time "Want to meet you List".

I am more happy in the company of people you don't like than the ones you like. I was never big on Sword Swallowing anti-semetic peckerheads anyway so I guess I will learn to live with it. Thanks for putting me in that other camp.

It would be a compliment to be in the "IDF". These are the finest warriors of all time. I can't imagine being able to fight off 5-7 countries that are bigger at one time after a sneak attack and then end up eating their lunch and taking their toys in just a few days. Man what a disgrace to be one of the opposing forces.

I would get upset if you thought me a world hating homocidal, dirty immoral Muslim. Too bad they don't love their children as much as they hate the Jews.

One last thing. I always thought that it was a good thing that they bickered. Could you imagine if they ever became partners? With the Arabs oil and the Jews brains, they would have controlled the world. I probably wouldnt be in the position to retire and would have to work forever to just pay the gas in my car.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Dues are due when due!!!!

And if you can figure that one out Criss you'll know as much as me about when I'll be back! Like hopefully yesterday :D
BTW Our markets went up and our dollar went down yesterday so that should be about 44 cents US.
By all means talk to my ole man.....food's included on the Catalina trips so you'd be a real economical "dive" boat......to you have "tie downs" for the scuba tanks??

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Hello Jazzcom

Missing_dr is a carefree lunatic!

He has no religion, no enemies, no predujices, no fads.

An old pair of Levis 550, An old GAP or Armani T shirt and Timberland shoes is what describes me best.

By the way I am going to a bull fight tomorrow for the first time in my life. Some Spanish matadors are in Leon.

Cheers!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Hello Jazzcom

missing_dr said:
Missing_dr is a carefree lunatic!

He has no religion, no enemies, no predujices, no fads.

An old pair of Levis 550, An old GAP or Armani T shirt and Timberland shoes is what describes me best.

By the way I am going to a bull fight tomorrow for the first time in my life. Some Spanish matadors are in Leon.

Cheers!

Have a good time. I was to one once in Mexico. I think it was in Tiajuana. My parents took me there when I was a kid.

Carefree lunatic is fun. Enjoy yourself. I have no religion, no enemies, no hate and certainly no fads myself. I am not quite a what I would call a Levis Guy but do own some.

Life is something that we all have to muddle though in our own ways that make us the most comfortable. It is a continual search for that comfort that I am constantly on:)

Regards

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Pot

Jane J. said:
I also enjoy pot - oh, wait a minute...pot stirring...sorry....

Funny living in Woodstock NY and I don't smoke pot. Never even enjoyed it as a kid. Made me hungry, paranoid and tired.

I have to save my strength now. Going to meet Sandra in Sosua for a drink in a couple of days:)

So, tell me about what you are able to do being double jointed!

I wait here with careless abandon to hear your answers. LOL

Regards
Escott

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
before.gif

Mainly things that would gross you out, like tucking my thumbs behind my hands!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Seems we have something else in common Jane J.

I'm double jointed too........!
Wait 'till you get to be my age!! My physiotherapist tells me being so "flexible" ain't all it's cracked up to be.......we have a tendency to get all those nice little things like "tennis elbow" (and we don't even have to play tennis!!!)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Jazzcom eats Sh*t again

"I would get upset if you thought me a world hating homocidal, dirty immoral Muslim. Too bad they don't love their children as much as they hate the Jews. " jazzcom

You know, i just don't understand you. The more I try to become tolerate of you the more shit you spit out on daily bases. tell me this, do you have to be an a**hole everyday? I hope you will take a break when you will come here because if you continue to poke your long nose in other people's affairs you will get shot by a sosua tigre. Oh yes, your IDF won't be there to defend you because those tough guys are too busy shooting young palestinian kids with stones in their hands.
Why do you think its ok to insult other religions and people who are not of the same race as yours and cry tears when the insults coming back at you? Why do you think you can insult arabs / muslims and feel justified while you complain and label people anti-semite when they talk about your race? Does this sound fair to you? This anti-semite crap is just too lame, come up with a better excuse.

Let me tell you about your IDF: these cowards are murderers and butchers, just like your leader sharon. They take pride in killing young kids while you blame their parents for sending them out. Those palestinian bombers are not pushed out by their parents to kill people but they are desperate kids who see no future (robbed by zionists) and seek revenge for the murder of their families. They will keep coming as long as IDF keep killing their families and children. These IDF killers are financed by the american tax dollars; 6 plus billions dollars / year in one lump sum (what do americans get in return....zero).

If it wasn't for the american blind support (economical support) you pathetic people wouldn't survive one full year on your own. All the wars you have won were with american support. You are nothing but a big burden on american tax payers. Now innocent americans are paying a price for supporting you cry babies.

The palestinians are being killed by you folks ex: jenin massacre will only give birth to more suicide bombers and more hatred for israelis from all nations who see the truth. Why is israel trying to block off the UN fact finding team from entering jenin? can you explain that to me?
Palestinians have no tanks, apache helicopters etc. they have to fight the way they seem fit. Americans give all the weapons to Israel (for free) and ban the sale to palestinians. I would like to see IDF fighting the palestinian fighters on equal terms. I certainly don't agree with the suicide missions but these people see no other way but to sacrifice their lives to press their point across. Oppression, poverty, Humiliation and deprivation of human rights will not eliminate palestinians cause to win freedom. They are going no where so you better deal with them in political terms. that would be the ultimate solution. However, i see no political solution arising in the near future as long as we have blood hungry cold killers mentality people like sharon and you (yourself). You hate muslims and arabs and would rather see them dead. You are pathetic and a disgrace to your race.

I have one last thing to say to you: If your penis was as long as your nose, you would still be happily married. Hahahahahah
Have a nice day loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.