Access to Residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluggo

May 4, 2018
It says you have to get permission from a moderator.  I cannot PM or email.  Can someone help?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
When you are able to send private messages, after 10 regular forum posts, send me a PM.

Cdn_Gringo,
Moderator Residents (Beta) Forum

jahjahwarrior

Mar 14, 2017
I heard the list of people being denied entry is created by the moderators from the list of people who request access to the secret forum without the right documents 🤷‍♂️

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I heard the list of people being denied entry is created by the moderators from the list of people who request access to the secret forum without the right documents 🤷‍♂️

6edz6v.gif

(You have been added to the naughty list - lol)

Sluggo

May 4, 2018
So could I, if I had the energy.

It appears to me you are not happy with this forum.  I am new to this and I'm sure they have a reason for this private forum.  Is there something I need to know about this?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
It appears to me you are not happy with this forum.  I am new to this and I'm sure they have a reason for this private forum.  Is there something I need to know about this?

Nothing special about it other then that only residents can post to it.

The Special hidden forum is "Off-Topic" and it's sub-Forum "Mondongo" where you need a minimum of 501 posts.

Those 2 are just about wide open for posting.
Posts do not need to be D.R. related like the standard forums.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

There are a very limited number of members in that forum, in the meantime you should peruse the forums open to you, and ask any questions you may have.  Welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.