Road Rio San Juan - Cabrera, Playa Grande Project

Stephan1971

Jun 21, 2018
I checked the PlayaGrande.com website and I saw a new Masterplan for the Discovery Land Project "Playa Grande". It looks like, that after the entrance to the club house of the golf course, on the way to Cabrera, the road will take a new turn to the right side, so the little lake for watering the golf course will be in the future on the left side. Hopefully the accidents on this side will not increase as it seems to create a dangerous spot. I believe that the road is on the Parcela 1249 main owner is the Alverado family......any thoughts out there about the new Masterplan? What happened to the idea to start the new road closer to the former Costa Verde hotel?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I expect the road will change....even more than you say.
That water is for the golf course and the sewage treatment.... they have a full treatment facility...
always did have from the old days.

There were a few 2-3 storey hotel bldgs

Stephan1971

Jun 21, 2018
I expect the road will change....even more than you say.
That water is for the golf course and the sewage treatment.... they have a full treatment facility...
always did have from the old days.

There were a few 2-3 storey hotel bldgs

Dear William,
thx for the fast response. I follow your posts for quiet some time. Seems that you are an expert on the subject of Aman and Playa Grande. Any chance that you are the "Bill" who bought land from Orlando A. in front of the club house? If so we would be neighbors.

Stephan1971

Jun 21, 2018
Oh ok got it...
Where you think the road will finally end up? I believe the best solution would be in the back side on the top of the mountains.
Anyway how far are they with the plan building a small airport in front of the old Eden Bay Resort? I heard a rumor that they bought the place for around 70 Mil.

Stephan1971

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah at least Odebrecht finish projects they get paid for.....on the other hand Bautista dont bother with little details like that:)