Fly to Europe in business for 300 dollars

Feb 7, 2007
You have until 6 pm DR time on June 24 to book this.

This is true and real and just google "Iberia 9000"

You must book 10 single tickets on Iberia by June 24 (midnight 24 to 25).
https://frequentmiler.boardingarea....noring-it-90k-avios-now-260-and-its-for-real/

This promotion is eligible if you book on Iberia sites for Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Russia, United Kingdom, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico and the US, regardless of the origin of the flight.

It's best to have a card with billing address in those countries though I think you could purchase card with billing address in any country on Iberia Spanish site. You must not book through any other local Iberia site than the ones listed above. Source: https://thepointsguy.com/news/iberia-90k-avios-promotion/

You must register for Iberia Plus before you can book, if you are not yet Iberia Plus member. It's best to register for Iberia Plus through Iberia country website where you will be doing the bookings.

Book 10 one way trips, there can be segments found for as low as $30 with taxes included (Santander to Madrid in December).

Good segments to look for are between which are around 35 dollars are Madrid and Palma, Seville, Santander, Santiago de Compostella, Toulouse, Asturias, Toulouse, Bordeaux, etc. For about 40 you can book Lisbon, Marseille, Geneva, Milan, Rome. The cheapest one coming at about 28 USD per segment is Santander to Madrid.

You have an option to book 10 dummy flights without intention of ever taking them, as many people are doing. Or you can do as I did, and book 10 one ways to 5 destinations with Madrid as gateway. You will pay maybe a little more to visit Lisbon or Rome, but it will not be money wasted. You will use the earned Avios point to get to Madrid... this can be your dream comes true trip to Europe.

You could possibly use Avios points on American Airlines and other partners, but I would not bet on it. It's best for a Europe trip on Iberia metal.

You must book and purchase by midnight 24 (24 to 25 june), Spain time (6 pm DR time). You must redeem your Avios before December 1, 2018. You can fly after that date, it's the award travel that must be redeemed and ticketed by December 1.

There is a lot of talk on the internet, so google Iberia 9000 and take the plunge if you wish. I did.

You may encounter a situation that during booking process your Iberia Plus number is not accepted if you just created it, just proceed with reservation form within Iberia Plus account (log into it first, then book). Then follow this guide: https://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/2018/06/23/check-your-iberia-bookings/

It's a good idea to call Iberia Plus hotline at https://www.iberia.com/us/iberia-plus-centers/
and ask agent to enter your Iberia Plus numbers to every reservation you make. Also send the same request by email to clasica@iberia.es listing your reservations and Iberia Plus number.

Happy purchasing, and enjoy your trip(s)!

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
It was for real but not as good as you stated. In addition to $300 you spend for dummy tickets you will have to add another $500 (or more?) for taxes and fees when you get your reward ticket. Also, the number of reward business class tickets and dates are very limited. Been there, done that many years.

Feb 7, 2007
This was a ride... After many hiccups, finally got 90,000 Avios posted split between yesterday and today. New accounts had to go through some of the ordeal (aka time-lengthy account verification and identity check among tens of thousands of fake accounts opened under names of dogs, parrots, snakes, lizards and dead family members), but at the end, the points are there... good for one round trip to Europe in Business class or two round trips in economy class.

As I booked itineraries that I will actually fly when going to Europe to visit family over Xmas and year-end, it cost me actually about 500 USD to get the points... but that includes "upgraded fare" with checked bags on some legs... and others I will fly with just carry on. Looking forward to visiting first time in my life Lisboa, Sevilla and Barcelona, and excited to tour an Airbus factory in Tolouse, France.

As far as taxes mentioned by the poster above, they are $150 for a RT economy and $300 for a RT business class ticket. Still a great deal if I find business availability ... 500+300 = 800 for a round trip ticket that is priced at over 4000 USD... if I go for 2x economy, it would be 250+150 = 400 for a round trip economy ticket that is priced at 1200 USD (x2)... and on top of that, the Iberian Peninsula flights exploring the mentioned 3 cities would be practically free... considering the cost of them is accounted for in the transatlantic ticket price that I will buy with the earned points.

KAW1to6.png

FQFR2MIl.png

Last edited: