Recommendation of Reputable Administrators

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
In SD-I am putting this also in legal section as I am in a legal situation-so this question applies here.

I am looking for companies that administrate apartment complexes that have a long history in SD of being reputable-reliable.

Thank you.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You should contact Eddy Martinez, the head of the condo associations in the DR. He also runs the Cyber Park in StoDgo and speaks perfect English.

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Explain your legal situation and please do not start duplicate threads.

I will delete the other.

Well to make it quick here-the Directiva and Administrator decided to make their own set of rules and we have been in a long legal battle going on about 6-8 months now, but the history goes back even further like 5 years. Now the situation has reached a potential resolution to replace the administrator and remove the Directiva from signatory authority over the financial account to the property-hence the need to search for a new administrator for the property that is actually reputable and well known history.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I am not at all cognizant of how Administrators work here; but in some cases back in Canada we hire and fire the blokes when necessary.
However the suggestion of Eddie Martinez who is obviously well known as an honest guy seems a likely candidate.
Based upon the knowledge by a Dr1er whom you obviously trust in judgment ... I would go fot it.
Just an opinion.
Russell

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Is this the association? Asociación de Administradores de Condominios de la Rep. Dom.
I think that's the one. Eddy was Chairman there for a while, still may be. I doubt he'd get involved with a dishonorable group.