Seeking weekly/monthly apartments in sosua,cabberatte, or playa dorada?

joof

Jul 10, 2012
Hi

I'm currently at a private beach recommended by a dominican friend in puerta plata but its really quiet.

My ideal atmosphere is an area that is walking distance to the beach, average to good safety has a mixture of tourists and middle class/educated/family oriented Dominican girls. I'm a bit intrigued by downtown sosua but don't want anything too wild although I'll check it out at least once.

I come to DR about 2 months a year so this is not a one shot deal

I'm looking for a week or this summer and possibly a month next summer.

joof

Jul 10, 2012
If you are soliciting for business, then you have a problem.

So unless you can prove otherwise, consider yourself removed from DR1 in the very near future.

I'll await your PM...

I have no idea what you're talking about?
I'm looking for a place to stay that people give a good reference

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018

So unless you can prove otherwise, consider yourself removed from DR1 in the very near future.

I'll await your PM...

Wow, Guess the rule of thumb in DR1 is guilty until proven innocent. Good to know....

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete

I'll await your PM...

I stand corrected and scolded and have eaten humble pie and apologised and to Robert!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I stand corrected and scolded and have eaten humble pie and apologised and to Robert!

now go an kiss each other :)

back to regular schedule: third party recommendations and general tips are welcomed but no soliciting, allrighty?