New Underpants Law in DR.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
A friend of mine sent me an email today, telling me she heard that as of September 1, any man wandering around with his ass hanging out, and his underpants showing, will expose himself to the possibility of a fine of 300 minimum wages, and 6 months in the pen...

JDFriend

the Translator
May 15, 2007
If it's like the driving regulations on the highways, we'll be looking at a lot of underpants in the future. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
A friend of mine sent me an email today, telling me she heard that as of September 1, any man wandering around with his ass hanging out, and his underpants showing, will expose himself to the possibility of a fine of 300 minimum wages, and 6 months in the pen...

Hillarious! Gorgon, please post the original email for us.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The DR is finally catching up to Mom CB's rule when I was a kid.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

If only that is true.
How that childish trend ever caught on I'll never know.
Heck with all the money (coins), keys and cell phone in my pocket, if I don't wear a belt and cinch it good my pants are soon sliding down like one of those cretins.

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
I always assumed the guys with their pants down by their knees had just lost a bunch of weight.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Will there be a penalty for just walking around in ones underpants? Minus the pants all together....

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Will there be a penalty for just walking around in ones underpants? Minus the pants all together....
True story on pants. 17 years ago

I was working in a nearby Latin country (sometimes I get chastised for mentioning it) and we were leasing sites building a cell network.

The company hired a guy who claimed to be an attorney to help with leasing.

After several days we realized he was useless but we decided to be hospitable & take him out for beers as he was the 'new guy'. He was still housed in a hotel and we arrived, called him down to go and he strolled out through the crowded lobby in his boxers, no shirt, and said wait he'd be right back.
He walked two blocks to the laundromat to retrieve his clothes and strolled two blocks back - on a busy Friday night .
For those of you familiar with Isla Verde, PR - this was at the Howard Johnsons hotel. We sat in the car and laughed uproariously in disbelief, as we were also influenced by herb.

From that point on he was considered insane.

Pants are not "optional apparel".

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

JDFriend

the Translator
May 15, 2007
"Influenced by herb" I like that expression, very stylish.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Sep 4, 2012
There isn't anything grosser than looking at another man crack.

I 've no idea what make this $hitheads think that this is any sort of fashion?