Anyone heard from Criss?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I'm getting worried gang!!!

Does anyone have any news at all??

It's not like criss to be away from the board for so long especially since he most know we're all waiting to hear how the newest addition to the family is.

If I was still there I'd give him a call at work but since my spoken Spanish leaves a lot to be desired I don't think I'm up to making myself understood via long distance!

rrwells

Mar 19, 2002
We heard on Friday that he was in the hospital with his wife, nothing since then.. You're right, it's kind of strange but then, a birth should give a person some leeway, right?
:ermm:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Great!!! Whew.....

Glad to hear it! I knew they were having a girl on Weds. but didn't know if everything was Ok........
Congrats to the happy parents of a
littleangel.gif

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
HooRay

Congrats, Criss & Wife, another future poster.

Regards and best wishes, PJT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Julia Irene and "Mami" are home and doing well!

Thank you all for your kind wishes!Julia,my wife,s mothers name,Irene,my mothers name, has her mothers "good-looks",and my "sense of humor".She is already smiling!She has not yet mastered the art of sarcasm thank God.We are very proud parents.Tom & "Kati"(Her brothers are also very happy!)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
So, while I was drinking beer with jane J, Eddy and Joe

You were having a baby! Heartiest Congratulations!!

Love that name!...Way to go Mom!

HB
big.gif

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Julia Irene...

Welcome to DR1...:bunny:

Mami y Papi...Congratulations!!!:tired:

May God bless your whole family!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Congrats Criss....
I have Criss on the brain. I had a dream last night that Criss sent me a picture of him and his baby girl. I commented on how the both have the same eyebrows. Sounds strange, but lots of times my dreams are right on. Is it true Criss?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've been away. Congrates Criss and mami. Thank God all is fine and may God bless you and your family. Hope to see pictures of the little angel soon on DR1 media