Coming back to Toronto

DR_SUNSET

May 9, 2002
A canadian friend want to come back to Canada from the D.R. and isnt having too much luck finding a ticket, does anyone know who to contact in La Romana or Santo Domingo to get a reservation?

Regards, Sunset

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Is he looking for charter flights?

If so check out my threads from April in the travel forum....
There's number for conquest,Sunquest, etc. and lots of on-line
websites......:confused:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
DR_SUNSET said:
A canadian friend want to come back to Canada from the D.R. and isnt having too much luck finding a ticket, does anyone know who to contact in La Romana or Santo Domingo to get a reservation?

Regards, Sunset

You can fly on American every day from SDQ at either 7 or 9 a.m. arriving via Miami in Toronto at 4;45 p.m. or leave SDQ at 3 p.m. and arrive also via Miami at 10:45 p.m. I am doing this Tuesday.

Also US Air to Philly then Toronto, Continental to Newark and then Toronto, and the bevy of multi stop flights via San Juan or JFK.

If Santo Domingo departures are not her style then there is a daily flight from LRM to MIA at 2:55 p.m. connecting with the 7:25 p.m. flight to Toronto arriving 10:45. Every single day of the week.

She cannot have tried very hard. You can go to the airport (either one) and just buy one and AA has a local number in DR.

DR_SUNSET

May 9, 2002
Re: Is he looking for charter flights?

MommC said:
If so check out my threads from April in the travel forum....
There's number for conquest,Sunquest, etc. and lots of on-line
websites......:confused:

Yes thanks i will check your treads.

DR_SUNSET

May 9, 2002
Thanks Rick tried phily before but trying to get a charter but he's been told that need an old ticket to fly air transat, i guess everything has changed since sep/11

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
That's right......

to get a charter he will need his old ticket to show he entered via charter. However we had an Air Transat ticket down and went home on a different carrier however we still had to show them our old ticket.....