Tattoo Shops

chrome

May 21, 2002
ARE THERE ANY TATTOO SHOPS IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
AND IF THERE IS DO THEY HAVE WEBSITES? I WILL BE TRAVELING TO THE DR IN A FEW MONTHS AND WANT TO GET MY TATTOO WILL I AM THERE.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I saw one

I saw one in Sosua.It is a few blocks from the beach on the main strip on the right(as you walk toward the beach).I dont know how safe it is with the needles and all.You want to make sure it is sanitary because you can catch a number of things from needles(HIV,Hepatitis).Just be careful and check the place out first.
ILoveDr

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
You've posted this in another forum...

I've seen at least two on Calle El Conde in Santo Domingo. A search on the yellow pages showed this:

FACE TATTOO STUDIO
Calle Manuel. de Jes?s. Troncoso no. 314
Santo Domingo
Tel: (809) 622-8103

MARCEL TATUAJES
Calle El Conde,
Santo Domingo
Tel: (809) 687-6152

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, there is a tattoo shop in Sosua run by an expatriate. Seems to do a good business; have seen quite a few foreign visitors getting tattoos. It is on the main business street, easy to find.

chrome

May 21, 2002
Tattoo Shop

Thanks everyone, I am always cautious when I am investigating a new shop. I do not just walk in and sit in the chair and get a tatttoo. I look for cleaniness, I look for sanitary. I want to feel comfortable befroe all. THANKS

Alain

Feb 12, 2002
Tatoo shop in Sosua

I know the guy who runs the tatoo shop in Sosua. He comes from Montreal, Que. He started tatooing in Montreal and all his equipment comes from Canada. He told me he desinfects everything, he uses gloves...

I don't know much about tatoos but yes, many foreigners use his services. Must be reasonably good.

chrome

May 21, 2002
Re: Tatoo shop in Sosua

Alain said:
I know the guy who runs the tatoo shop in Sosua. He comes from Montreal, Que. He started tatooing in Montreal and all his equipment comes from Canada. He told me he desinfects everything, he uses gloves...

I don't know much about tatoos but yes, many foreigners use his services. Must be reasonably good.
[/QUOT

Thank You For your coments.