I bet that there is NOT a man or woman amoung

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
yo

Hi Scott, didn't beat you but macth it 13\16.
How the hell did you end up there?? don't have to answer I think it tell us a little bit more about your self!

regards J.P.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I got 12/16....easier if it was the whole body cos men have very thin legs and no hips.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Got the link through email from a buddy in Sosua. Johnny Honda is his name. He is into this sort of thing.

I cant believe you did as well as I did. I was lucky, it is hard to tell.

I usually look at the Adams apple and hands/Feet to see what they are but have been fooled in person. Was in an after hours club in NYC and friend said "Scotty, who is the best looking woman in the place". I took a careful look around and it was a club so it was dark and I picked out the sexyest woman in the room. He says "Scottie, that a guy". He was so sexy I would a taken him anyway! LOL

My gawd what a set of bumps half hanging out:)

Ah, live and learn.

Regards

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
15/16

I THOUGHT THAT NECK LOOKED A LITTLE THICK!!!
Oh well.......saw a lot of the guy/girls at Luna Park in Rome. You had to look real close to tell the diff and even the mini shirts didn't give it away. Man what I'd have given for a pair of those legs!!HEHE!
Tony C.....maybe we tied 'cause your name is the same as my "other" halfs'.:confused:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Tony, if you looked as good as that transvestite I may let you yank:) In the mean time forget about it! Next are you going to tell me that I am fat loud and ugly? lmao

LOL

I cant believe you all did so well!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Escott

Musicqueen said:
14/16!

Was that good, or what?

It was so good I am shocked. EVERYONE BEAT ME except on person. I wonder if you all were as honest as I was!:)

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend everyone. It is a holiday weekend in the states but I aint going anywhere because my daughter is in a play Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise I would have left town.

Regards

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
just 2 wrong :(

14\16
could have had all correct if I had spent a bit more time.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Fool Me!!! 8/16 TOO. Of course it might have been easier if you could do the Crocodile Dundee test.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
When I got the email and went to that sight, I didn't think too hard just jumped right into it. After my challange to the virility of both the men and women here I would imagine that they took more time than I did and used better judgement than I did.

I did it again this afternoon and did get 15/16. Go figger...