from DR to Santiago de Cuba

Andres25

May 25, 2002
Hi,

anyone knows ways to go from DR to Cuba, may be there is a ferry or something to go.
I have found only arerocaribbean (flights from SD to santiago de cuba) , but no any address of them in SD, only at www.nashtravel.com and they are in canada.

thanks

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Andres25 said:
Hi,

anyone knows ways to go from DR to Cuba, may be there is a ferry or something to go.
I have found only arerocaribbean (flights from SD to santiago de cuba) , but no any address of them in SD, only at www.nashtravel.com and they are in canada.

thanks

First thing you need to do is have no conscience or morals. Then you have to realize that every last penny you spend will be used to help prop up a murderous dictator. Then you have to have no qualms with the fact that as a tourist you will be ale to enjoy the best of what the country has to offer you but not to the people who live there! After you have done all that you can go to Cuba and have a great time!

Bon Voyage
Tony C.

Sandra

Mar 15, 2002
theres an travel agency in Puerto Plata -Sousa who puts together tours and packages to Cuba from DR.

if you like more information..... contact me at Funlocations@yahoo.com and I can give you further details.