Aero Continental has published today flights for $149 R/T to MIA
and are pre-announcing flights to NYC for $199

Better get in line!!

HB
big.gif

Martin

Mar 8, 2002
MIA-SDQ airline

I believe the airline you are refering to is Aero Continente, not Aero Continental. I have seen their 767's in Miami and their old 737's in Santo Domingo...great rates though!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Aero continente
149 RT plus 110 dollars taxes.
total 259 dollars to maimi.
Timings are a little off. You come back at 2 something in the morning.

Montessorian

Apr 1, 2002
www.patriaquerida.homestead.com
I have been planning a weekend down in DR to visit my family in the very near future, and I was fooling around with the travel sites trying to get the best deal.

I found that:

Aero Conteninte flys Miami-Santo Domingo-Lima then Lima - Santo Domingo - Miami. That is why the odd hours. Also when you try to book travel on Mexicana to SD, the final reservation shows Areo Contenente, so Mexicana does not really have their own route, they just shuffle the people off to Conteninte.

Also, if you choose the higher priced flight for 159.00 you don't get in a 2:00 a.m. you arrive at 10 something. I think I am going to try them since I have been delayed on American so many times in a row.

;)

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Are thes ethe regular rates or some sort of special. There is a chance that I might have to move to SDQ, and would need to travel regularly through Miami.

Jan 1, 2002
Aerocontinente is name llamada, (Southwest Latina), low cost, Miami - Santo Domingo routes is and future service for much company, and Aerocontinente you flight is in the morning and the 737 is for the future routes Santo Domingo-Caracas, Santo Domingo- Aruba, Santo Domingo-Havana and Santo Domingo-Panama, the new york-santo domingo routes service in 767-200 = what miami-santo domingo route, you price is ( sin reestrinciones ). AEROCONTINENTE DOMINICANA
Miami=139 dolares

Miami-Santo Domingo and New York-Santo Domingo its service Aeromar daily flights from June 16, in Boeing 767-300 with capacity 280 passengers.

Jet Blue entry in San Juan Puerto Rico en future service en others points in the caribbean region.

Jet Blue is Low cost, New York-San Juan 99 dolares imagination Santo Domingo-New York 99 dolares, good. very good

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
I really don't trust Aero Continente, do some research before flying. I prefer paying more than flying them. And that's all I can tell. Especially arriving at 2:30 AM with a continuing flight to Ecuador and Peru!

GRS