Babysitting - Casa Marina Reef

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Just wondering if the hotels provide babysitting services or nannies or if they allow people to come in from outside the hotel to "sit" for guests who are traveling with children. Does anyone know how this works or if such services exist? Thanks!
Cheers,
Nelly

Last edited:

Jodi

Jan 2, 2002
Hi Nelly,

I can't say specifically for the Casa Marina (never been there) but most of the big all inclusives are probably pretty similar in this. I stayed at the Allegro Bavaro in Punta Cana last October. The hotel would arrange for a babysitter....$10 US/hour. That was for one child, don't know if it's the same for more. I doubt they would allow you to bring someone in from outside the resort for this.

Jodi

faith

Jun 8, 2002
babysitting available

HI! I just left the DR and had my own nanny service there. I am from Canada. I believe that your resort is in the Sousa area. I worked in the Sousa/Cabarete area. Yes you can bring in people from outside the resort. htey also will provide you with their own babysitters. WHich I would not reccomend as most do not speak english and have their "own" way of watching children. If you still need someone I have a few girlfriends that are still living there and would more then happy to watch your children. The rate is $10/hour US, no matter how many children you have. Please email me for further information at faith_w16@hotmail.com