Drop your birth day here ---->

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Today is Marilyn's birthday, but wouldn't it be nice if we could congratulate all DR1'ers on their birthday. Of course if you don't tell us when it is we might fell compelled to have the FBI investigate you to find out. To make it easy on us say it now.

Me?
August 12th... I accept gifts. ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
PIB, when I mentioned (in another post) that women are more keen on dates than their male counterparts, you jumped all over me. Guess who was the first one the congratulate marilyn today?
Who is so interested in birthdates?
thanks for proving my point.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Thanks to the great DR record keeping system I have two b-days. My real one and the one my pops decided to "declare" me. I was really born on March 18th, but certificate says May 18th. I was also declared as "Natural" son, instead of "legitimate" or "recognized", as my other brothers and sisters. For those of you not familiar with what I'm talking about in the DR there are different categories of kids. A kid is not just your daughter or son, but he/she can be a "legitimate, recognized, or natural" offspring. By the time I realized this I was already in high school. By then I decided to start using my mother's last name, instead of my father's side of the family and told my dad not to worry about changing it. My mother gives my father a hard time abou this, even to this day. They've been living together for about 40 years, but are not legally married. The irony is that I was able to petition for my mother, but not my father, because they weren't married. Anywhoo...enough of my personal stuff...AZB, don't give the goddess a hard time and just tell us your b-day...

pascal

Jan 14, 2002
Pascal Roger Jean Marie was born on a 3rd of june 1957 in Paris eme arrondissement

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Always a pleasure to be in the company of a fellow Leo....Aug 20th is the day I will reach the top of the hill (35). Yikes!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Does August 2nd make me more Leo than the rest of you Leoites?

So far we have the majority on this thread!!!
yeah fellow Leo's!!!!
I married a Sagitarius - Dec.17th....Does that make me a sadist ( the Lion marrying a Hunter???) Or does it mean we're compatible cause we're both hunters???

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
O&C, that is not the point. But if you must know, I am 31

AZB, should I infer (following your method of coming up with random stereotypes) that men are not capable of following instructions?
eviltongue.gif
Just tell us your birthday, don't worry we don't need to know how old you are.

edited by Pib to add:
Next birthday so far: Pascal, next Monday.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Cancer the crab here, June 30th. Have no idea why we're called crabs when we're so sweet. ( Just kidding!)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
September 23 is mine, born on the cusp. I tend to be half-Virgo, half-Libra.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Excuse me...

Best sign of the Zodiac: ARIES baby...April 4...Fire!!! and DR is not the only country to screw up records...I was born on this date, but all my papers say April 24...So I too have 2 b-days...But I'm a true Aries all the way!

ms.mathilda

May 5, 2002
another Libra here..

My birthday is September 27 and will be turning 29.
I am as Libra as they get ruled under the Libra moon and a love goddess as i am ruled by Venus!
if anyone would like a good chart report Astro.com is excellent and is free! you just have to know the time you were born to be more accurate.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna, you are exactly right! Balanced virgin...can't think of better words to describe me!

la_rubia

Jan 19, 2002
Birthday

April 5th - A day after Musicqueen....

And to be a dork, this is what Astrology.com says about us Musicqueen.. hehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aries
March 21 - April 19

Aries is the first Sign of the Zodiac, and that's pretty much how those born under this Sign see themselves: first. Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Whether or not everything gets done is another question altogether, for an Aries prefers to initiate rather than to complete. Do you have a project needing a kick-start? Call an Aries, by all means. The leadership displayed by Aries is most impressive, so don't be surprised if they can rally the troops against seemingly insurmountable odds -- they have that kind of personal magnetism. An Aries won't shy away from new ground, either. Those born under this Sign are often called the pioneers of the Zodiac, and it's their fearless trek into the unknown that often wins the day. Aries is a bundle of energy and dynamism, kind of like a Pied Piper, leading people along with its charm and charisma. The dawning of a new day -- and all of its possibilities -- is pure bliss to an Aries.

The symbol of Aries is the Ram, and that's both good and bad news. Impulsive Aries might be tempted to ram their ideas down everyone's throats without even bothering to ask if they want to know. It's these times when you may wish Aries's Sign's symbol were a more subdued creature, more lamb than ram perhaps. You're not likely to convince the Ram to soften up; these folks are blunt and to the point. Along with those qualities comes the sheer force of the Aries nature, a force that can actually accomplish a great deal. Much of Aries's drive to compete and to win comes from its Cardinal Quality. Cardinal Signs love to get things going, and Aries exemplifies this even better than Cancer, Libra or Capricorn.