Pictures New Airport of Santiago Cibao

helios_ra

May 20, 2002
CARAJO !!!!

Carajo, Samana1, por poco se me sale el corazon del pecho con esas fotos tan bellas que compartistes con nosotros. Gracias de todo corazon. Esta chulisimo y yo que voy para Licey en Julio solo digo ' ay chichi estoy a mate y cuarta de mi casa'.

Man, thanks for sharing this pics with us. It's beautiful our new Airport. I'll be traveling this coming July, hopefully through here. I'm trying to book with Aeromar or AA but no connection to PR or Miami. Any ideas?

Adios, Helios_ra

pascal

Jan 14, 2002
It looks great , I am glad to see that things sometimes happen and that there is some desarollo in this country ! Thanks for the update

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Very Impressive . . .

Thanks Samana1 for the pics. . .

The new Santiago airport is a credit to private enterprise in the DR. . .

. . . CES

Last edited:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
WOW

:surprised:

It looks so nice....

Too bad I can't find a cheap flight there for the life of me. Where are the introductory fares, people???????????

santiagera

Mar 8, 2002
I purchased my tickets 2 months ago - the price was very high but I really wanted to make sure I got them. Paid around $650 - $670 for each.

I can't wait to be in SANTIAGO, bebiendome 2, 3, 4... frias!!!!

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
santiaguera.. yo tambien

Santiaguera, yo tambien soy de Santiago y voy en Julio. Te invito a tomarnos unas cuantas frias en "AHI Bar". dejame saber si aceptas mi invitacion..

Santiago es Santiago...

JROD

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Yeah I know, Santigera, American is offering 600 bucks with taxes and they told me that IS the intro fare. Are they out of their overpriced MINDS?????????????

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Santiago Airport Pictures

Pictures posted above by Samana1, belong to livio.com at this URL : http://www.livio.com/Aeropuerto-Santiago-2002/ and they are NOT in public domain. Publishing the link to the page is the norm, not linking to the pictures, some else(not DR1) is paying for the bandwith of hosting this pictures with-out any reccognition. How about this, Rob? How long you gone tolerate this?
WebDev

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Robert,

Poll question: Should Samana1 be banned for continually copying others work without credit?

santiagera

Mar 8, 2002
Hey JROD - Me encantaria pero desafortunadamente, ve voy Agosto 15. No se si estes alla - si lo estas, pues claro.

Bugsey - AA is acting up with those prices...and it's unbelievable how fast people are buying them. They are not giving us much of a choice.