Why you get smarter when you drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

armin

Jan 8, 2002
Have you often sensed that you feel more smarter and answer faster and better in a group discussing for example politics?
Take for an example when a group of buffalo is on the run from the lions the weakest of the group gets hunted and the stronger ones runs free, this makes the group more stronger and faster.
When we drink alcohol, it kills the weakest of our cells so that the Strongest brain cells remains, that?s why we get more confidence, and get a better feeling.
But the next morning the amount of weak brain cells gets doubled.
So why not be drunk all the time???

AmbiorixPaulino

Apr 24, 2002
www.geocities.com
You know,

It could be depressing for some people to think that even after a selective bunch is somehow able to get past the "where's the 'any' key" of technical puzzles they can still muster up such topics for public discussion.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This can,t be true!!!!

Drive around Santo Domingo after any 3 day weekend.Everyone above the age of 11 has been falling down drunk for the last 3 days.Should have killed off the 5 weak brain cells they have leaving the 5 "Smarter" cells,right?Noway! Everyone is just as "Dumb" as they were on Thursday afternoon!!!!!!I think it is the Platanos! They have an "enzyme"that slowly,over a period of years,destroys the brain cells of those who eat them.The more you eat,and the longer you continue to eat them,the dumber you become!What else can account for the fact that the children here are smart as whips,full of life,and eager to learn,but by the time they reach 15-16 years old."its over"!The girls get pregnant,the boys become "Tigres Vagos",and the next generation starts the same "cycle" all over again! We should "BAN PLATANOS!"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...I mean look at "Ambroiux Paulinos" post above,anyone have any idea what the hell he is talking about?Probably has "Mangu"for breakfast,"tostones"al medio dia,y "Mofongo"por "La Cena"!!!!!

Last edited:

arenas809

May 22, 2002
We should all be drunk, on E, and "trippin" at the same time...all day, everyday...

When the remy's in the system.....

P.S. U of M drug capital of the world lol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sandy 809.you have just explained everything!

So its the drugs that account for you?"UofM",Michigan,Minn.,Miss,Montana? Oh,Who cares anyway>CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AmbiorixPaulino

Apr 24, 2002
www.geocities.com
Well DR, if you're planning to submit similar posts I don't know how I'd resist.

And Cris, could it be Presidente that's doing the damage? Everybody drinks it, and even when they can't afford to buy food most people always find a friend that offers them a drink from a hot stale Presidente.

Status
Not open for further replies.