Dominican Professionals in N.Y.C?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I've heard of a Dr. who "floats" between his

practise in NYC and the DR.
Sorry but I don't remember his name........

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Ramon Caceres, Jr., son of one of my childhood role models, Ing. Ramon Caceres who worked with my Dad at ALCOA in Cabo Rojo.

Ram?n C?ceres has more than 15 years of experience in technology research and development. He is the chief technology officer of ShieldIP, a startup company in the computer security area. Prior to joining ShieldIP, he was the chief scientist of Vindigo, a leading provider of personal navigation tools for mobile devices. Earlier, he was a research scientist at AT&T Labs, Bell Labs, and Matsushita, where his work focused on the measurement and analysis of Internet usage and behavior. He began his career as a software engineer at Pyramid, where he developed networking products for their line of multiprocessor Unix systems. He has also taught computer networking at Princeton University.

Ram?n has played an active role in the Internet standards process and in a number of professional organizations. He has served on the directorate of the IETF Transport Area, as program chair of MobiCom and WMCSA, and on the program committees of numerous conferences, including SIGCOMM and Infocom. He has also published extensively in the computing and networking research literature.

Ram?n holds a Ph.D. and M.S. in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley, and a B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering from McGill University.

quoted from his website:
http://www.kiskeya.net/