Recent sex study results...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
A recent study was done by USA Today to determine the most popular position for sex among married couples.

The results showed, overwhelmingly, that it happens to be "doggie" style.

He sits up and begs, while she rolls over and plays dead!.
;)

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Ok I won't "front...

I clicked on this thread as soon as I saw sex...(and anyone else who doesn't admit this happened to them ta "luciendo") I will say that some dominicanas don't like it as much because it's less intimate...u don't face them, stuff like that, and I would agree with that...try going at it...

S
I
D
E
W
A
Y
S

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Doggie's the best !

No surprises, there's no such things as th Doggie !!!

However, one must experience a bit of everything, so one doesn't get bored...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Hate "Doggie Style"!!!!!!!!

I "tried" it last night,after reading about it here.My Dog Bit me!!!!!You all must have "Nicer" dogs than my "REX"!!!CRISCO..I think I,ll stay with "Woman Style"!!!:confused: :confused: ;)

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
I think the jist of the joke was missed here, please re-read the original post and some might see their sex lives described... not me of course, and certainly not CC, he's into bestiality!!!
jackass.gif

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Two Thumbs down

For the worst position in sex. At least it is for us men. First, we don't face the woman to kiss her best parts while the act is going on. Second penetration is looser and sensitivity to men is reduced. Potential embarrassing moments are possible. You know what they are!!! Those unexpected air escapes.Hehehe!

You could also ruin your mattress in the long run by digging knee-wholes where men kneel down. You could get knee burns if you do it in the rug or even in bed.

I am not however sure about the story that Dominican women do not like it. Almost every Dominican woman I know likes it. That however does not matter to me. I don't like it. Period!!!

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This reminds me of the 2 ladies who took their dogs..

..to the veterinarian's office.One a "Sweet Old Lady" of 75 years who brought her little ChihuahuThe other a "Sexy 40 year old" who brought her Doberman.They struck up a conversation while waiting to see the Doctor."My little doggie is 17 years old,she said,"and he has started to snap and bite at me,or anyone who comes into my house.Last week he bit me,my grandson,and the postman.I'm so sad,but I'm here to have my dog "put to sleep"."Oh my",said the 40 year old!" I know what you mean"."I like to do my housework in the nude.Everytime I get down to clean under the bed,my dog "mounts" me.Everytime I get down to clean the bathtub,my dog "mounts" me.Everytime I get down to scrub the kitchen floor,my dog "mounts" me!...."Oh my,so I guess you are here to have your dog,"put to Sleep" too?",said the old lady.........."Oh course not!",said the 40 year old."I,m here to have his nails trimed"!!!!!!!!:lick: :lick: :p

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
SEX Ed.101,for "golo"

You don,t get holes in the mattress if you stand up at the foot of the bed.This is not a problem for tall men like me."Shorties" like you can stand on a case of "Presidente"to reach the necessary elevation!.....If one needs a "thick" instrument to reach the "G"("GEE-WIZZ!) spot,what do you use?......"Welcome Back"! CRISCO

arenas809

May 22, 2002
I did say SOME dominicanas don't like it...and its because you're not facing them, and so you can't do certain things with them, kissing, touching, whatever...forget doggie style, however do go in that position, but instead of having her like kneel there or whatever, just lay her down on her stomach, and you lay on her back while u 2 are still "connected"....ahh memories :)

TW....
Don't know about your "holes" in the mattress story...that's the last thing on my mind....

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Leave it to the men...

...to turn a joke into a sexual thing!

Besides...it's just ONE position...out of a few you can try...

You know, a "love" session is suppossed to be more than once per night...
bigblush.gif

or are you guys satisfied with just once?
Innocent.gif

arenas809

May 22, 2002
once is definitely not enough, i dont really think there is a set #, its really just whenever u feel bellaco...and if thats 15-20 hrs out of the day, you will definitely be at it more than once...if you really want to break it down...

at least...

once in the morning before work/school/court, etc...

once in the afternoon

before dinner...

after dinner...

before bedtime...

wake up in the middle night and go again...

thats 6 times right there...not too mention all the polvitos (quickies) in between, and most of the time when during whatever time of day, u do whatever once, and then youre at it again so....6 is a bare minimum...maybe im just crazy....or i'm just dominican :)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Only TW would worry about making holes in his precious mattress during sex. Doggie is great. Especially if she has long hair to grab like the reigns of a horse. Plus I have no problem doing a "reach Around" for any lady lucky enough to have the oppourtunity to please me.
Arenas...You kiss during sex? ewwww Now that is Disgusting!!!!!

Tony C.
More sex posts please!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I know tony, I wouldn't like to kiss a hooker either, who knows where her mouth has been.
Anyway, is it really true that you folks actually have real sex other than with yourself? Ummmm, must be really nice.
One day AZB might break his virginity too. You know the strict muslim rules....no play before marriage. Maybe I should just wait for my 13 virgins in heavens instead of indulging in such sinfull acts as Criss discribed.

Anyway, where is PIB... I bet she is searching for an answer in the www.vatican.com.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What good are virgins anyway? I was a virgin when I got married and what did I know? NADA!

Re: Leave it to the men...

Musicqueen said:
...to turn a joke into a sexual thing!

Besides...it's just ONE position...out of a few you can try...

You know, a "love" session is suppossed to be more than once per night...
bigblush.gif

or are you guys satisfied with just once?
Innocent.gif

She offered her honour
He honored her offer
All night long it's honour and offer

Just a thought.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Hey Tony C...

I find it funny that all this sex talk REALLY started in chat, and is a topic in chat every night, and found its way onto the board in another form...

AZB...

After all our good chats, I hope you're not knockin me with the kiss hooker line...i don't like cueros

Tony C...

I will answer your question about kissing during sex (of course I do) in more detail next time we're in chat...half the words I want to use would be filtered, and I would be jailed, oops I mean banned from the board.