Are you ready for a Wednesday funny?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

A male Whale and a female Whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female:

"Lets both swim under the ship and blow out our air holes at the same time
and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

This they tried and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank. Soon however, the whales realized the sailors were swimming to the safety of the shore. Enraged, the male whale told the female, "Lets swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore." At this point, he realized the
female whale becoming reluctant to follow him.

"Look", she said, " I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow seamen."

READY FOR ANOTHER ONE?:

On reaching his plane seat, a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped into the seat next to him. The man asks the stewardess for a cup of coffee and the parrot squawks, "And why don't you get me a whisky you bitch."

The stewardess, flustered by the parrot's outburst, brings back a whisky for the parrot but inadvertently forgets the man's cup of coffee. As the man nicely points out the omission of his coffee to the stewardess the parrot downs his drink and shouts, "And get me another whisky you slut."

Visibly shaken, the stewardess comes back with the parrot's whisky but still no coffee for the man.

Unaccustomed to such slackness, the man decides that he is going to try the parrot's approach, "I've asked you twice for a cup of coffee wench, I expect you to get it for me right now or I'm going to slap that disgustingly ugly face of yours!"

Next thing they know, both the man and the parrot are hauled out of their seats and thrown out of the emergency exit by 2 burly stewards.

Plunging downwards to the ground the parrot turns to the man and says, "For someone who can't fly, you sure are a cocky bastard."

I'm sorry if you guys think this is not DR related, but we just found out that our company (HBC) was bought by Univision, and who knows what's going to happen to all of us!
BLUEGUY.GIF

We might meet in DR sooner than expected!
bow.gif

Have a great day, everyone!
smooch.gif

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
More humor
ROMANCE MATHEMATICS
Smart man + smart woman = romanc
Smart man + dumb woman = affair
Dumb man + smart woman = marriage
Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

OFFICE ARITHMETIC
Smart boss + smart employee = profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime

SHOPPING MATHS
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.

GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can
spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

HAPPINESS
To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love
him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot
and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY
Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a
lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man
says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED:
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals