Pan Am To CUBA!!!!!!!!!

mark porter

Jun 14, 2002
Pan Am's Dominican division Pan American World Airways will shortly begin to operate between Santo Domingo to Havana Cuba as well as to Santiago/Chile, Caracas/Venezuela, Mexico City, Lima/Peru, Guadeloupe, St Maarten, and Hati. Pan Am will be using a fleet of 727-200Adv aircraft for all these destinations including Santiago/Chile, bit of a strench if you ask me,72's are fine as far as Peru but after that it gets a bit uncomfortable. Pan Am the US division will begin to operate to San Jose Costa Rica beginning on July 10th from Miami International flights will depart San Jose at 9:30am and arr into Miami at 1:00 and will depart Miami at 6:00pm and arrive into San Jose at 7:30pm. Pan Am affiliate Boston Maine Airways will also begin to operate 20 weekly flights out of Boston/Bedford a BRILLIANT dicision to Newark, Portsmouth, and Martha's Vineyard.

Free

Apr 28, 2002
Mark,

I'm interested in flying from DR to Cuba. Is this trip affordable? Is a visa necessary for Dominicans to travel to Cuba? I hope hear from you.

Thanks,
Free