brugal tour guide

Kaylie1

Jun 17, 2002
when i was in Puerta Plata recently, i went to the Brugal rum factory and saw this cute tour guide but didn't get a chance to talk to him. does anyone know any of these guys or how to contact them? any help is greatly appreciated! pleez!!!!! =)

Kaylie1

Jun 17, 2002
again? this is my first post. i know its a longshot but i know some people here live in POP and might know him.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
In reference to Fred's comment....

Welcome to the board!
The reason Fred said that is because many people come on the board and post about finding a lost guy they met while on vacation. Most of these guys meet so many tourists and there is a pretty slim chance of finding this guy again.
What is your reason to find him? Are you going back to the DR soon?
You can e-mail me or PM me if you want to talk. Good luck!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I was in Philadelphia last week and met the nicest waitress, great bod, at some cheesesteak sandwich place. Anybody know her? You know, the one with the big breast. Huh? Huh?......oh, this isn't Philly1.com. Sorry

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Nice job bob

You just made me shoot coffee out my nose and onto my keyboard.

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
AtlantaBob said:
I was in Philadelphia last week and met the nicest waitress, great bod, at some cheesesteak sandwich place. Anybody know her? You know, the one with the big breast. Huh? Huh?......oh, this isn't Philly1.com. Sorry

So funny, but please be gently with the girl, she's not used to your kind of rough humor. Like Meredith says, these guys meet so many tourists, and they make them feel special, but Kaylie, you should know better than to fall for those guys, they hit on every pretty young thing they see...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
3 breasts? Now I think I know who you are talking about. Did she have blond hair? About 5'5"?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
smack.gif

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hahaha, this thread is a ****. Glad no one is watching me at my computer.

Cleef, same thing almost happened to me but I expected something to happen.

Ken, wow a sense of humor? I never knew.

A-bob, Let me know if you find her and she has a younger sister

Pib, SMACK!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
His phone number

You can reach him at 809 586 HOTS

Really, young lady, we do get kind of rough on folks-guys as well as girls- that ask these questions.

A review of the 2001 archives will realy show you...

However, what friend Meridith says is right on...

Next time get his name and the phone number of the corner store near where he lives..

HB
needs_a_shave.gif

P.S. this is a funny thread

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
AtlantaBob said:

I think I saw that waitress last month. Her name is Ilene.;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It should be moved to the "Clown bin"...

HB...Pib...
lol9.gif

You guys are too much!!!

But seriously, I think Rob should make one permanent post with the do's and dont's of travelling to DR...specifically for young (and sometimes not so young) ladies and what they can encounter at AI and alrededores...

Montessorian

Apr 1, 2002
www.patriaquerida.homestead.com
You guys (and gals) crack me up!

I always know there will never be a dull day on DR1. You folks really can pick someone up, with out even knowing it. One minute i'm down and the next in stitches.

My advice to the young starstruck lady. Get over it, and raise your standards a notch.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
TGF,the waitress with the one big breast is not ..

Ilene!Ilene is the waitress with the artificial leg,or is that "PEG"?Remember the guy in the swimming pool with no arms or legs,was his name "BOB"?Remember those two gay "Scottsmen",Ben Dune,and Phil MacCavity?Are they from Philly,or was that Patric Fitzmorris and Morris Fitzpatric? CRISCO

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
But we digress....

Maybe the young lady deserves a serious answer to her query?
NOT!!!!!!! If you are just lonely, Kaylie, come on down to Atlanta,
honey and I'll give you a tour of MY rum plant. I'll show you how we squeeze the juice from the sugar cane......well, this isn't going any where good, so I'd better stop....

CC, you "crack" me up!!

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
Tgf said:

I think I saw that waitress last month. Her name is Ilene.;)

Yup, she is a local Philly gal; member of the Dover family. Has a sister named Carrie and a pair of brothers Stan and Ben Dover. :) :)

Swede