The Dominican Republic Has 100,000 Prostitutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
.....but you don,t have to take my word for it.That is the "Headline" in today's issue of the daily SD newspaper;"El Expresso.The "United Women's Movement"of the DR,organized in 1995,says that the majority of the women are between the ages of 15 and 25.The women "work"in bars,nightclubs,"Whore Houses",streets,and the beaches of the DR.They site a new trend in that many girls are employed in "Car Washes","Licor stores",and "Colmadones".The girls go out with customers to supplement their salary.The girls exchange sexual acts not only for money but for other things of value.(gold chains,celulars,"beepers",perfume,jeans,"Leche" en polvo,"Pampers,come to my mind!)The newest activity is;"chicas beepers"you contact the young lady by beeper for a meeting.According to the" United Woman's Movement"the majority of "chicas beepers" are university students who use the money they recieve to pay tuition and their expenses.They go on to report that it is hard to estimate the number of "chicas beepers" as they are independent agents.All I can say is;"So many "Chicas",so little time!"Manos ala "Obra"!!!!!CRISCO:p :lick: :lick: :smoke:

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Well, I guess we should all try to help those young girls get through college. I'll be right on down there, CC, since I know you have your hands full...
Bob (finally at 100)

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Verify Numbers

Jefe, do you mean verify the beeper numbers? Regards, PJT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have "verified" many of the beeper #'s personally!

I will be very busy for the next few weeks.I have been invited to 69 university graduations.It is only right,I paid all those "tuitions"!Hope the "Freshman" class of 2006 applies themselves like the "class of 2002"!Could someone please bring me about 200 AAA "Duracell" batteries when they visit the DR.Those beepers eat batteries like crazy! The favorite course of the "Chicas Beeper"at the university is "DICK"tation 101! They all got an A+++!!!Some of the young ladies plan to go on to medical school and become surgeons.They will specialize in "Slipendicktomies"!"Professor"CRISCO

Last edited:

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
Criss

Im coming to the DR in July alone with a few dozen Pampers. Hell, I might as well send a create via FedEx. You supply the beer, and I'll supply the pampers, and they will supply the *****.
Rick
aka the Desperate one!!!!!!!

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Quote:

"today's issue of the daily SD newspaper;"El Expresso.The "United Women's Movement"of the DR,organized in ...."

Does anyone know if this newspaper is on-line in English .... I want to see the article for my-self ...... can't trust CC's interpretation or manipulation of the data.....

NMS

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear No-Mo

Z Not in English. But you can trust CC on this, I saw the edition...
The sad truth is that about 50% of them are HIV positive....

Not a pretty picture...

HB
BEER3.GIF

Now that is much better!

needs_a_shave.gif

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Dear No-Mo

Hillbilly said:

The sad truth is that about 50% of them are HIV positive....

Not a pretty picture...
needs_a_shave.gif

Why is it that whenever people are having fun joking around about sex somebody has to act like a guardian and warn us about HIV/AIDS?
Is there anybody above the age of 10 that dosn't know about HIV? Is there anybody who still believes the Myth about herterosexual males and HIV?
Hillbilly you are one of my fovorite posters on DR-1 but please spare us the Red Ribbons!
As for the 100,000 prostitues....That number must just be in Santo Domingo. If it isn't it is way to low!

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
nomoresnow,and janej

Love me,or hate me,but you can always trust me!...Except when I am being "satirical",and I hope you can tell when that is! The figure of 100,000 is way low however.You might be interested to know that the women who work in the bars,nightclubs,and "Houses" have a blood test for aids before they can start to work,and on a regular basis there after.(I don't need to be told that the results may not show HIV anti-bodies for 6 months after someone is infected!)The girl who you meet at "TRIO's" doesn't get tested. If it were possible to "Scare" humans to change our destructive behaviors,there would be no;war,no cancer,no heart disease,no Fat people,no AIDS,no traffic accidents,no drug addiction,and no FUN!You change peoples behavior through education,and example,not by legislation, "lecturing",or scare tactics.I appreciate your concern about the spread of HIV-Aids,but "Jane's" comment really is not needed , useful,or effective.I do like her use of sarcasm however!CRISCO

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
"Jane's" comment really is not needed , useful,or effective.
Thanks for the props, CC. The next time you post something needed, useful, or effective I will be sure to take note. Pot? Kettle? Anyone?

Ain't no scare tactics going on here. You boys get so uncomfortable with The A Topic. I vunder vie...

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Thanks",mom!

At least I can be amusing at times,controvercial at times,stupid at times,infuriating at times,mean and nasty at times,opinionated always,abusive at times,wrong at times,and "once-in-a-while",I,m just like you are all the time;"BORING"!!!!!!!!!!!!:bored: :bored: :bored: I personally don,t find your generalization of the males on DR1,or your clasification of same as "boys" offensive.I ,however,would not use the term "girls",followed by a misguided generalization about womens sexual fears.AIDS,AIDS,AIDS,Aids!HIV,HIV,DEATH,DEATH!!! SEX=AIDS=DEATH!!!!!"See!"ain,t scared of the "A" word!I'm off to get my "CAR" washed!!!!Maybe twice!CRISCO

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm staying out of this one. Said enough last time but I think we need to get the 10 and under kids off the streets because they are the ones spreading HIV. After all the adults know all about it. So it can't be them!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Jane J. said:
Thanks for the props, CC. The next time you post something needed, useful, or effective I will be sure to take note. Pot? Kettle? Anyone?

Ain't no scare tactics going on here. You boys all get so uncomfortable with The A Topic. I vunder vie...

Uncomfortable? Hardly. Annoyed is more like it. The spread of AIDS was caused by promiscuous Homsexuality & BiSexuality along with intravenous drug use. These people know the chances they take but have chosen to ignore them. The Chances of a Heterosexual male becoming infected with HIV is Practically Nil. Just look at the Numbers!

Tony C.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
*Crying*

...One word edited from my post, in compliance with CC's gently worded discontent...

*Still crying*

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I know several guys who have had a very liberal but 100% heterosexual lifestyle. These guys never used drugs or drank heavily. They all had sex with various girls from all kinds of sex trade (WITHOUT CONDOMS) and still tested negative for HIV.
I have a friend in NYC who, for more than 10 years, had sex with the ugliest 42 st hookers and girls from latin whore houses in NYC without condom. He never had a decent girl in his whole life because he was just too ugly and desperate to score with anyone. This guys, along with many others, had sex on regular bases with hookers, drug addicts and even aids infected type girls for many many years (without condoms). Guess what, they all tested negative and still are in good health.
On the other hand, my uncle (an MD) had mentioned to me that the majority of his heterosexual patients who are HIV positive or even with full blown AIDs virus are closet cases. many are closet case gays but are married to women at the same time and others use drugs and engage in other unhealthy practices.

I think I had read somewhere that they had done an HIV test on some old (frozen) blood samples (from 1940's and 50's) and actually found many to be HIV positive. Where was AIDS then?
Then you have many patients who have full blown AIDS symptoms but are HIV negative. Where is the culprit in that case?
Why is it that we always see men die from aids and hardly ever hear of a woman dying from it? Why is it that many people who were HIV positive for many years and didn't even know it and yet stayed healthy for many more years and never even showed a single symptom of AIDS? Why is it that many HIV positive patients who take AZT and then actually develop AIDS? Did anyone read the side effects of the AZT drug? yes, the side effect is that you might get AIDS. This drug was developed in the 60's to fight cancer but was discontinued due to its distructive side effects. If you take AZT for an extended period of time, you will destroy your immune system. Now tell me this, what does AIDs do???? Aids destroys ammune system in human body.

I am not sying that AIDS is only a homesexual disease or that HIV doesn't cause AIDS etc etc. All I am asking for is some simple explanations to the above questions.
If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
THANKS.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Amazing! So crazy what people don't know.
opps was very late. meant to say scary not crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.