Calling to all Cdn women with Dominican husbands

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Hi everyone,
Now, before the regulars start slamming into me for starting another thread like this, let me assure you that this is a legitimate search for a Dominican who had immigrated to Canada (perhaps in the Montreal area).
If your husband immigrated to Canada this year (around February or March) and you had been married in Punta Cana because your husband used to work there, could you please email me?
His initials should be C.R. and he's a friend of my husband. My hubby being the absent minded klutz that he is (all said affectionately) has lost the address and phone number for his friend. He would like to contact C.R. regarding a matter with interest to both parties. He can't quite remember where his friend had immigrated to. First, he said that it is near Mississauga in Ontario, then he said somewhere around Montreal. I don't think he has quite grasp the concept of the different cities, provinces and how large Canada actually is.
Anyway, would be much appreciative of any help any one could provide.
Take care

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Love you guys dearly BUT your taking away from Helen's serious question.

Criss if the size is right....never mind. Please start another theard for that.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Anna,

I think it would be easier if Helen just started a new thread. This one is just starting to get good.

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
I've got my whip out and is commencing with punishment!!!

You guys are too much! Now I have to start another new thread to get the info I require. When I signed in today, I had my nephew (an impressionable 16) sitting beside me as I wanted to show him some of the informational message threads.
When I saw the number of pages on this thread I gasp thinking of how it's possible that there are so many cdn women with DR men here?!
Won't you know it? When I saw the first reply from Criss, I knew right away that I should send my nephew away before he reads any of the other posts!
Now...if I were a man (thank god for small favours) and size was not an issue with me, you guys will probably all get "penis-whipped! by now" Sigh...look at what I've been reduced to... ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Helen, I'd suggest that next time you not post in the "men from Mars and women from Venus" section and that you include just the specifics. In other words, that you are trying to locate a Domnican that migrated to Canada, possibly to X or X, and has the initials CJ. Plus any other pertinent specifics. There have been posts like this in the past and they didn't get pounced on by the resident vultures.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I made a mistake,big F- -king deal!Helen does't care!

I was trying to start a NEW thread,and didn't notice that I hit the POST RESPONSE icon by mistake.I apologized to Helen for my mistake.We then get 6 responses saying that Helen' post has been "Hijacked"! Big F- -king deal! Helen (An intelligent woman)doesn't care! So go make some other non-posts! CRISCO