I Wanna Be A Sanky In Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANKY BLANCO

Jun 26, 2002
Hola amigos:
I am a young Dominican male living abroad, and i want to go back to my island to live. I think i want to be a sankie because i have talent to make girls feel good and it is a stress-free job, thus one that i would enjoy a lot welcoming females to my beautiful country. I wanna know what are the best areas of the island to be a sanky? average incomes? and working conditions? your help is appreciated. thanks.

Last edited:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Sanky congratulations

I always encourage young entrepreneurs with novel business plans
especially if it serves the needs of our lovely ladies from all over
the globe.

Make sure you check out your field of operation before you start. I hear
the guys in your future profession are all dark skinned low lifes screwing
anything for money. But since you are calling yourself 'Blanco' you should have a 'leg up' on the competition. Try Sosua Beach or Punta Cana Resorts.
If you decide for Sosua we could meet in November for a Presidente.

PS: Don't listen to anybody on this board they are all of biased opinion about
this noble business. X

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Just a note.......

you only have one minor misconception about this type of employment. It is not stress free! It can get very stressful when you have three or four "friends" all visiting from different countries at the same time and all wanting your attention. More so should they all end up in the same resort! However if you can find a way to "manage" in that situation you should do well.
From what I've seen it can be a very lucrative profession.......
Good Luck!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Sanky!
Listen to MommC! She can give you lots ofadvice on how to be a Sankie! She will also be glad to throw a dinner party to impress your mark!

Tony C.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Dear Sankie,
Please please stay away from me. I'm such a sucker for sweet words. I've never had any training on how to read people or tell if they are lying. I'm not a mind reading so if you say "Te amo". I will believe you. After all why would you say such a thing 5 minutes after we meet if you didn't really mean it. If you tell me. quiero estar a tu lado, then I know it's true love, coz no one ever said that to me here in Canada. If you ask me for an expensive mp3 player I will run right out and get one for you. Please send me your address. I have all this money and I'm so lonely. :bunny: Please hurry!

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
SANKY BLANCO said:
Hola amigos:
I am a young Dominican male living abroad, and i want to go back to my island to live. I think i want to be a sankie because i have talent to make girls feel good and it is a stress-free job, thus one that i would enjoy a lot welcoming females to my beautiful country. I wanna know what are the best areas of the island to be a sanky? average incomes? and working conditions? your help is appreciated. thanks.

If you could be one, you'd already be one abroad (that's where the real money is). Your interest is appreciated.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
congratulations on your new career path. I hear sankie life is very rewarding in many ways...just think, the satisfaction you will get out of sending women from all over the world back to their countries with a great big smile and empty pockets.

High Class Sankie CxA..."when you need a fix"

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Anna, sweetheart, baby, love of my life...my birthday just happens to be right around the corner, por favor mandar dinero para Presidente ;)

te quiero and all the good stuff....

del4fun00

Apr 26, 2002
I hear the guys in your future profession are all dark skinned low lifes screwing anything for money. But since you are calling yourself 'Blanco' you should have a 'leg up' on the competition.

x-man....
Does dark skin make for a low life and "blanco" not?

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
oo....

AZB has the answer for that. Please contact him. X

Forgot O&C and Golo might have a comment too.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The truth is, female single tourists are not looking for a white elegantly dressed sankie. If sex is all they want then that?s something they can get at home if they are decent looking enough. The bitter truth is that they are only after cheap looking black, uneducated low-life street guys. These guys don't impose any intellectual challenge to the ladies and do what is expected for a decent return. They crave for white meat while the white female trash wants the size (you know) and youth. These women were always attracted to black men but just couldn't risk being seen with one of them in their own hometown. So they come to DR and make themselves available to the inviting sankies at hotel or at the beach. Some are cute girls who are only experimenting the black phenomenon while others, less attractive, ladies want longer relationships. These women are sexually deprived and unsatisfied with their boyfriends / husbands and want quick young black action.
So my friend, if you are white, educated and decently dressed, you will be out of business before you even start. Guys like you are everywhere but a cheap lowlife sankie is very quick to point out. Besides, you know what they say, "once you go black, you never come back". This is true in most family because if you go black they will never let you come back.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow AZB. Congratulations once again you have insulted most of the nations of the world.

So let me get this right. Men can have sex with whomever and they are studs but if women do it they are white trash?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Relax, I am only protecting my friend X-man. Now all of you folks can throw your stones at me.
Sort of deviating attention from him to myself.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
AZB said:These guys [sankies] don't impose any intellectual challenge to the ladies
As opposed to those who, um, DO? *snicker*

What AZB said is, sadly, SOMETIMES true. But to bolster Sanky Blanco's plan, I think, if given the choice, the real lonely hearts would take the well-dressed, well-spoken ones too. There IS a market for quick, young, white action too (bleh - that hurt to write).

JMHO

CHERYL.W

Mar 14, 2002
Dont really know why i am repying

after the slagging off i got for starting a thread last nigh but here goes, Don't know where you live or used to live AZB but in england it is no longer unacceptable to walk down the street with a black person, and i dont know about anyone else but i did not go on holiday looking for cheap looking black, un-educated low life street guys. Before visiting i didnt know it had that reputation

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
I agree with you Cheryl. Speaking as a young person in Canada, it is not shameful or embarrasing to be seem walking, talking or hanging out with a "black" individual. Who cares? Colour doesn't mean anything, except to those individuals who are stuck in the ice ages.
And for the fact that people go to the DR simply looking for cheap looking black, uneducated low life street guys, I largely disagree. People do not go there for that specific characteristic, they may have fun while they are there with these individuals, but that is not why they go there. Anyways, who says that a sanki is uneducated? They seem smart to me. How else would they get all the girls?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
jazzcom,
when I said black, I also made sure that i had added: uneducated, lowlife (classless), street guy. Now a white trash also has the same characteristics ex: trailor folks (rednecks).
Note: I didn't say they go after educated, well mannered, decently dressed blacks.
Color is not the major issue, its the class that i am more in tune with but it so happens all sankies are blacks.
Now tell me this: how can an Indian (usually more educated than even most americans that I know) are compared with a sankie?
remember the issue is sankie not just a black person.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Color is not the major issue, its the class that i am more in tune with but it so happens all sankies are blacks.

Of course there are white sankies! Sankies are a diverse bunch, spanning colour and class. They are also called vividores and some are white, some are black, some hang out on the beach, or in the discos, some hobnob with the rich and famous...

A sankie is a sankie is a sankie.

Status
Not open for further replies.