Coral Marien

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
My girlfriend and I are heading to the Coral Marien on Wednesday. Has anyone stayed there? Any thoughts/advice? We've stayed at almost all other Coral Resorts and loved them but am just looking for any background/stories.

Thanks,
Brian

Kaylie1

Jun 17, 2002
I stayed there for a week earlier in June. It was really a nice resort. I would definitely go back. The pool is awesome, pretty beach, good food, friendly staff and lots of entertainment. Advice? Ask to be in a room near the beach or request and Oceanfront room. I did and they gave me one. If you want a refrigerator in you room, request it when you check in. If you have any other questions about it, email me directly. Have fun!!

Kaylie

zoya19

Mar 11, 2002
members.kingston.net
wonderful

We got back on June the 8th from the Coral Marien.
It was fantastic!
I have been to the Dominican 18 times...have stayed in quite a few of the resorts and this one is the best.
The food and drinks were fantastic and even better you could get them 24 hours a day.
The pool was huge...they were building umbrellas when we were visiting so there will be lots of shade.
The staff was really friendly and entertaining..always kept you busy.
For a new hotel the grounds were already in full bloom and beautiful.
The entertainment was pretty good. Most of the resorts have the same shows. The 1492 show was excellent. They are working on a few new shows..so hopefully they will be going for you when you visit.
Ask for a room in buildings 1 through 4. If not your are too close to the disco..unless you plan on being out to 4 in the morning every night you may here the music.
The beach is really nice. Not to much coral for swimming and comfortable chairs.
Overall a wonderful resort!!
Any direct questions feel free to send me an e-mail.
Have a wonderful time.