Happy Birthday

<embed src="http://cheap-cds.com/surf/play/239083bk.mp3" height="1" autostart="true" >

To Anna Coniglio, have a great birthday
misc51.gif

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Happy birthday Anna:

Coincidentally Little Sis' birthday is today, and even stranger her name too is Ana. And today is Teacher's Day, so my mom is also celebrating. How cool!

balloons.gif
And now my official birthday greeting:

I hope this year brings you enough money to have fun. Health one or two colds/flu/intestinal distress, but nothing too serious. Travel, front page stories, sex, beer, rock and roll, and hot speedo-wearing studs. The ability to fix your own car, and a beach house of your own. Cheap, great looking shoes, and free Cable TV. :devious:

Pass the beer Dude!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses from the grandkids, and good news on more to come. Have a wonderful day!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Happy Birthday Anna, Have a great birthday and Canada's Day Weekend!!!!!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
HB wishes you a HB!! And many more!!

Birthday4.gif

All the best from the Hillbilly Hovel...

beer8.bmp

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
late but not forgotten

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!! For your b-day you get the DR1 Sankie SPecial, get to work HillBilly! :) Hope you had a great time on your birthday...y que cumplas muchos mas. For you

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! My two sisters and two neices also have June Birthdays so we have one big party at the end of the month and at the same time Canada Day. So we started Saturday afternoon and just got home tonight. Naked pictures of partiers to follow... :) just kidding but I will get pictures in soon.

Love you all
Anna :bunny: