Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata via AirSantoDomingo

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
I will be in Santo Domingo for a few days.
I want to fly to Puerto Plata via AirSantoDomingo.
I saw their website www.airsantodomingo.com however I can not read spanish. Can anyone give me a translation of the daily schedule of flights leaving Santo Domingo arriving in Purto Plata?
If you know the price of the flight it would be very helpful also.

Thanks

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
SD to PP

Or,
do anyone know of other airlines flying from SD to PP?

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Flight----------- Departure---Arrival-----Stops--Frequency--Equipment
EX 107/305 -----5:00PM------7:00PM----PUJ----Daily-------L4T/L4T

I flew with them to POP like two years ago, and it was RD$900.00, I am sorry I don't have updated info.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just want you to be aware of an option.

The large Tour Busses are a fantastic way to get from Santo Domingo to PP. They only take about 4 hours,and the view is really nice too.For a small island the DR has a wide range of geography.I think it only costs about 140 pesos or so each way.At 4 hours I doubt you would save much, if any, time in a plane with the airport delays,etc.Just a thought.I think you will get a lot of "seconds" from those who have made the trip on taking the bus.Tom

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for the sugestion guys

I have taken the bus between these two points before (great Scenery)
The problem is that I will be in the DR primarily on business and I need to rent a car at Union airport. (The plane takes me right there)
I just wish that there was a flight leaving SD before 5pm.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Pop airport is situated in La union area, thus, some people call it "La union" airport. I don't think there is a flight anymore from pop to sdq or vice versa. Last time I checked, it was discontinued a couple of years ago. However, POP probably still has POP to la ro Romana charter service, daily.

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
Discontinued?

Do anyone know for sure if the Airsantodomingo flight from SD to PP is still running?

According to AZB it was discontinued. (2 years ago)

Please let me know if it is still running and what days of the week.
Thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The information is available in the website you provided the link to in your first post.

Go to the website, click on Horarios de Vuelos Domesticos, then scroll down to the last flight shown. It is the SD to PP flight departing SD at 5pm daily, arriving PP at 7pm, 3 stops enroute.

Pib gave you the info in her post.

Last edited:

3piece

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you Ken

I looked at the Airsantodomingo web site before I made the post, but I can not read Spanish. Pip gave me the information, but then AZB posted that the flights had been discontinued. Hence the confusion.

Thanks to everyone again.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
FYI, Horario (schedule) de (of) Vuelos (Flights) Domesticos (Domestic)

They also give you information on their international (internacional) flights (vuelos).