I am going to go "out on a limb" here,but.............

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
.....I predict that a woman by the name of "WILLIAMS" will win Wimbledon"! I know,I know,but I just have that "feeling"!.........They even have me looking forward to the final match.Hey,they can even hit the ball back and forth a few times if they want to,even though i'd be happy just watching them run around the court for 2 hours!CRISCO

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If it takes "Steroids" to "grow" legs like the Williams "Sistas"......

.......they should start adding them(steroids) to "Similac"!"Women on TOP!!!"CRISCO....."Yes Serena,yes Venus,I'll do that right away "Dears"!(Tail Wagging furiously!!)

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
KUDOS to all talented women!

Congratulations girls! I am so happy for them.
Those girls have incredible talent & sportsmanship. I wish them the best of luck always. And wow what beautiful bodies! I hope they are not taking steroids.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You Were Half Right!

As I write this, the final of the mens' singles is being played on the center court at Wimbledon. When it is finished, the finals of the womens' doubles will be played. Yesterday the Williams sister won their semifinal match. Today they play the womens team that won the French Open for the Wimbledon championship.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Williams Sisters are Awesome

A 1 and 2 finish in the womens' singles on Saturday, followed by a win in the semifinals of the womens' doubles a couple of hours later. Then victory in the womens' doubles finals on Sunday.

Don't be surprised if there is a repeat next year; they are only 20 and 22.

A reporter standing where he could observe one of Venus's 107 mph serves coming toward him, wrote that he ran out of the way even though protected from being hit. He couldn't imagine how another player could wait comfortably for one of those shots to arrive, knowing she had to return it.

The gals are good for tennis.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Wrong again "Kenny Boy"!!!!!

I was 100% right,(AS USUAL!!)and I was a day early with the news of the "Williams' Victory in the Women's Doubles final.Not wanting only to "report" the news like you,I choose to predict the inevitable !Why do you "Follow" me around this board trying to initiate trouble?I meant this post to celebrate the Williams Sisters prowess at the game of tennis,nothing more,nothing less.Please leave me alone! "Christina Colon"

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Hey Criss - What a fantastic match and to go on and win the ladies doubles as well. Brilliant!!

How are you buddy??!!

Carol

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hola CRISCO

Didn't know you are a tennis fan too.Have you ever had a racket in your
hand? Did you hit balls down the line? Or do you do passing shots?

Ps Tell me what made your tail wagg more the streaker or Venus?

Curious X

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As I sat alone watching the match between Serena and Venus........

..........I reached down and began to slowly fondle my............................dogs ears,as the tension began to build!What a great "PAIR"!!!!!Nuf Said!I thought that a "Tennis Raquet" was the noise of the crowd during the match! Who knew?Go figure.Altho I have never had a tennis raquet in my hands,I was given some tennis balls as a gift once,and I have since become fond of playing with my balls!CRISCO

Last edited: