to dancer from perdone la hora

rubia

Jul 11, 2002
I have a simple question for men and women in the Dominican Republic. Do you think American women are stupid?? I have been married to a Dominican for 8 years and for the last 4 years he has been seeing a girl in Santo Domingo. She dances on the program Perdone la Hora. They had a baby almost 3 years ago. She knows he is married but yet her or her family or his for that matter have no shame. Does she think I am stupid??? I don't want him for the last 3 years I have been trying to divorce him but it is him who won't divorce me. Does this girl think she has a future with him??? Please she is not the only one he has been with not even close. My family would be so humiliated if I brought home a married man much less get pregnant by one. No matter what he is telling her it is I who will have the last word in this. It is I who has the marriage license. Are things that desperate in the Dominican that women resort to this or is this the latin way. I know alot of good people in the Dominican who would not allow this to happen in their family so I guess it comes down to how you were brought up and the kind of family values you have. Please don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for her because she is the one who is stuck with that loser in her life not me. I use to hate her but know all I can say is I feel sorry for you because you just don't know the truth about the people you are dealing with or for that matter the man who is the father of your child. Have some respect for yourself and your child. If he loves you that much than make him divorce me and marry you. You know who you are so I don't have to say your name. Please remember I am not stupid I just don't care anymore he is all yours. Thanks

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Your point flew over my head so fast that I need combing my hair. What exactly do you want; curious minds wonder. I just can fathom some guesses:
  • Ask a question. You didn't, I read your post twice.
  • Badmouth the dancer from "Perdone la Hora". Sorry I have never seen the show and I am not about to start just out of morbid curiosity. And besides, you could have spared us that detail (if not the entire post).
  • Stir a little controversy. I think not, this is a rather boring subject.
  • You want us to feel sorry for you, in which case I do; but for other reasons.
  • Share a little TMI with us. Sorry, but I don't normally care about other people's life. Especially those people that go around sharing the intimate details of their life on a message board, and that will probably complain later that they found no sympathy.
    [/list=a]
    I am sorry if I sound too harsh, but the God of Coffee is asking for his morning sacrificial victim.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Some people buy a "Pit Bull" then wonder why he bites!

Some women have "relationships" with dominican men and wonder why he is unfaithful! It's the "Nature" of the "Beast!" Pib,here are 2 "Americanisms" if you don't already know them.Jealousy is called,"The Green Eyed Monster",and the other is,"Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned"! They both apply to "La Rubia"!She is just having a temper tantrum like an angry 2 year old! If she really wanted a divorce it does'nt matter what her "husband" wants,its what the "Judge" wants that counts!Let her "Rant" its good for her mental health."Perdana La Hora is a late nite variety show for the "Los Mina" crowd! Lots of "T&A"(Lets see if you know that one?) and jokes about men and women "Cheating" on their spouses.Her man was probably a writer for the show doing "research" when he married "La Ribia"!Pib,how could you miss La Rubias" question? She asks,"Do you think that American women are stupid?"The answer in a word is "No!"Just the "ones" who marry "Dominicanos"then act astonished when they act "Dominican!"(Now we await the replies from the women married to Dominican men who will say;"Not my husband!".Yea right!!! CRISCO

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I just had my caffeine fix.

And I read the post again and I stand by my original opinion. I don't get it, I don't think that that woman reads this board, and I don't think any of us will call the show and give her the message. Like who cares anyways.

Criss, I knew those sayings, and I know what T&A means, it is the same as B&B :) Get it? And like Tony, I am tempted to hijack this thread and take it to Cuba... :pirate:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Another sanki story????

Could be and should have gone under the thread that's been discussing Dominican men and their "games".
Perhaps she's just having a down day and wanted to sound off about what's bugging her.
Are American women stupid? I don't think so but many of them are certainly naive - especially on vacation in the DR where the locals looking to escape know all the "lines" whether they write for a late night variety show or not!

la_rubia

Jan 19, 2002
Hey hey hey

I just want to say that I am not the same person as *Rubia*.

I am an American woman, and I am not stupid or naive. As far as I am concerned, there are that type of women in every country. If I came home pregnant by a married man, my family would kill me. If I came home pregnant and I wasn't married, my family would kill me & him!

I am not dumb enough to get in yours or her situation, and if for some unknown reason it did happen, (please God, No!) I sure as heck wouldn't tell everyone!

Just thought I would let you know that.. lol

And Rubia, does this girl that you are talking to post on this board??? Because "You know who you are so I don't have to say your name. Please remember I am not stupid I just don't care anymore he is all yours. Thanks" seems like it is posted to someone in particular.

Good luck, and make sure you get your STD tests promptly. Because if he cheated with her, Rubia.. she probably isn't the only one. Have fun!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Rubia

You are understandibly angry and hurt.Try to sever your ties from him,move on and learn from your mistakes.Dont dwell on the past.Take care of yourself.
ILoveDR

rubia

Jul 11, 2002
reply from rubia

No Pib I do not think you were being too harsh and your honesty was expected. As another person put it I was just letting off some steam I guess. But to answer the statement " he probably is a writer from the show" no he is not. Thanks for the information on the kind of show it is T&A because I honestly was not aware of what kind of show it is. But my question was answered with the statement "just being dominican". I gues what my question was is this how it is the Dominican,I mean is it no big deal to have a baby with a married man??? and yes I checked my STD with my doc. And to let CRISCO know that it does not matter what the judge say's, here in this state if the other party does not show up for court it is quite difficult to get a divorce and also very costly when you have to track them down in the Dominican. See the D.R. courts do not have the same legal system we do and they do not enforce any court order from here plus you have to put down an insurance bond meaning a certain amount of money or a percentage of the monetary value in the divorce but if you know of a different way to do it in the Dominican please let me know.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If the Guy is here you can sue for divorce on the grounds of ABANDONMENT!

If you intend to sue,and get a monetary settlement from this guy that will be enforced in the DR,"Forget That!"He is not going to have to pay you anything! Have the marriage annulled or whatever you need to do.If you are out to "Punish" the guy,it ain't going to happen.If you want to be free of him,get the divorce and forget him."Vengeance" belongs only to the LORD,not to women or men who been "Done Wrong" by their mates! CRISCO

edward0383

Jan 31, 2011
Regarding something actually useful there was a tall morena with short hair
who used to dance there like in the early 2000s. Anyone
who I'm talking about? If yes, what's her name?