Punta Cana hotel near airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
I am trying something new--a charter to Punta Cana then, I hope, an overland route to Samana that would include crossing at Sabana de la mar. If that isn't doable, I will use Air Santo Domingo and Caribe or Metro to criss cross my way to Samana.

Either way, I need a hotel near the PC airport for one night because the flight gets in late.

Any suggestions on an inexpensive hotel and the overland route? I think I can figure out Air SD and the buses by myself.

Thanks

Mike_M

Feb 23, 2002
hotel in Bavaro

I recenly had to spend anight close to the Punta Cana airport in order to catch my morning flight and stayed at the Cortecito Inn in Bavaro, around a 5-10 minute cab ride from the airport. It was clean and decently priced ($30 USD or so). It seemed to be one of the few non all inclusive options in the area. It's just a short walk from a beautiful beach and close to Bavaro center which should be the place you make your bus departure, if you choose to go by bus. I went by bus to the Capital, don't know anything about getting to Samana. The phone # for Cortecito Inn is 809-330-2716.

Munichchick

Aug 9, 2012
The Punta Cana Resort Hotel is very close to the airport and on expedia the price is about $80 per night for a simple room.

Status
Not open for further replies.