Happy Birthday, Theresa!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I want to be the first to wish my friend Theresa a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
birthday.gif
partytime.gif
beerchug.gif
hb2.gif

And on your birthday, I want to welcome you officially to the Sisterhood of Bitchdom!

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.
Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
Defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated, and determined.
By Gosh, I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash
every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch so be it. I embrace the title and am
proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control
H - Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

Send this to everyone who is or you feel should become a bitch!

From the Sisterhood of Bitchdom!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday fellow cancarian. May life bring the things cancers want most. Love, love more love. yummy food. Did I mention love? hehehehe...all the best hun!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Happy birthday baby... May Gawd take a liking to ya!

You are not a pinup in my book. Much too classy for that. I made your pictures into WALLPAPER and covered my home and office with it.! Great day to ya!

Escott

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
and how old are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?????????

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Happy b-day

Happy Birthday from me
I live in nyc
I wish I could see you
without your bikini

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON!
ILoveDR

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
I'm laying odds that Theresa took a swig of mamajuana and that she will have a Barcelo headthumper tomorrow. Woo-hoo Carib Tere. You just passed Ines Sastre on my top ten list.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Thanks everyone.. for all the wishes.. I don't know wich one is the best, I loved MQ's being a BITCH post and Hlywud's little se?orita was very tempting also. To be honest I have had a really hard time coming to grips with 29 but today was such a wonderful day, took the day off work, spent the whole time at the spa and had VIP tickests to the Braves vs. Marlins game and we kicked ass. Sorry MQ.. what's up with those guys?

I will post pics of the festivities tomorrow.. time for the beauty reat, I finally got rid of the crows feet with that ass kicking facial but don't want to ruin it with not enough sleep.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
May all your days be "Happy"!

When ever I feel down,I go to the "Members Fotos" section and look at your pictures for a while,It makes life seem good again!!!!CRISCO:lick: :lick: :p :p :p :rolleyes: