Dominican chicas

starluck

Jul 31, 2002
I just visited the dominican ,puerta plata area, my second time there and wow what a blast the women are amazing , the whole culture is friendly and warm , not like the north americans . I didnt have any problems living amoung the locals , i was treated like one of them.
I did evrthing there biking ,four by four, outbacking and so much more. The clubs , and strip jonts where fulled with merenque and batchata and the women are amazing, i danced with them everwhere even on the streets.
I also went to Santigo and never saw so many beautiful women in my life , like somone told me is chica city. I know now where i will find my women. I plan on going back there in a couple of weeks to look for work , and party same more . I which too live there. ther are a lots of whites working there with equal salary like the north americans , and imagine when you finished work , the oceans ,plam trees ,cerveza fr?a ( presidente )
This is a must visit country if its your first visit or been there a couple of times, you cant get enough. theres always somthing new to experience.

Last edited:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hola Star, I have only one word for you: EDIT. You still have time. Better hurry before they chew you up and spit you out.
I'm quoting Jazzcom now, god help me. :) haha
Cheers,
Nelly

beckyred11

Jul 9, 2002
Perhaps Starluck could sit in on one of my English classes. I am sure the children wouldn't mind!;)

(I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

Billy Bob Redma

Jul 18, 2002
Why do you people always make fun of new posters?

This person is probably from France,or Italy,or some other third world hellhole.English is probably not Starluck's first language,or second,or third,or fourth.I bet it is much further down the list.He probably had a sexual experience in the DR with another person for the first time in his short life!Be nice,this idiot is coming to the DR to find a job.He could be shining your shoes,or washing your car window very soon.Don't worry StarStruck,you won't be hanging out with foreiners here, you will be living in a barrio caliente with your beloved locals.Bien Venido! Billy Bob

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Nelly said:
Hola Star, I have only one word for you: EDIT. You still have time. Better hurry before they chew you up and spit you out.
I'm quoting Jazzcom now, god help me. :) haha
Cheers,
Nelly

Ok, chuckle chuckle... If you weren't such a Hottie, I would say something else! lol

I don't think I ever comment on spelling. Not that I remember anyway. I usually just comment on content or lack of. BS makes me go Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

"DO NOT LISTEN TO CNN, it will MELT YOUR MIND" one of my favs...

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Huh? That's What I Said When I Read This

CaribbeanGeorge said:
Why does this guy supposess ppl come to this poor countries for ????????????? Cuuuuba, jamaica, DR, prostitutes paradise.
:tired:

Well Starluck sounds like Hemingway in comparison to this - not criticizing spelling but I haven't a clue what this is or was supposed to mean in the context of good old Starluck promotin' the "chicas" (strippers, bar girls, hustlers, and the like) in the DR.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Billy Bob is right, leave the "making fun" of new posters to Criss Colon, he usually sets them straight. He be more edjumicated ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Kudos for Ditz and Vettehead!

Satire without blood.

Excellent use of language and the true spirit of our lovely board..

Arenque and batata! Loved that Juma!

Edjumicated...excellent!

HB, enjoying this asmonishing posts.....
BANJO.GIF

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
Actually,...

Could it be that Billy Bevis Butthead Redrum is just an alter ego to our kind, gentle, ever reasonable Criss Colon aka Crisco? Billy Bevis Butthead Redrum posted on another thread and signed the post "Crisco." Sounds like the new moniker is a red "arenque" to throw readers off and let another side of Criss shine. Or, someone is jacking threads of another poster. Conspiracy theorists claim that CNN and the Listin Diario are to blame. I believe that it is all a plot by the Mossad and Hamas to get attention away from Coca-Cola for substituting cane syrup for sugar in the USA version of their product. ;)

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
TGF, you win the prize for the last person on the board to figure out that Billy Butt IS CCCCCccccccccrisco

A DR1 medal for you :eek:gre:

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
Gee, guess I's a little slow on the uptake...

but thanks for the medal Theresa. I'll put it in the bowl part of my personal porcelain throne. That way I'll be sure to honor it at least once a day.:cool:

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
thank goodness there are lots of whites working there

It wouldn't otherwise be worth a visit to you I suppose?

humbert

Oct 28, 2002
chicas

would any of u dr regs/expats comment on the following questions

1. where would u say is the best place(s) to find young 'friendly' attractive chicas.

2. where r the best reasonably priced hotels to be found/

3. which r the prettiest beach/mountain locales

any recent first hand experience is greatly appreciated

thx

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Stirstick
White making big bucks?We want to know where these jobs are.Did you stay in barrios with the peeples,and what strip clubs do you frequent?Inquiring minds want to know:alien: