sex trade in the dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
I a constantly reading about the expoitation and at times the
willing participation of Dominican women. I am very interested
in marrying a Dominican Women, does anyone have any suggestions on 1. avoiding women how are shall we say "women
of the night" and 2. where might be the best locations in the country to search for women of integrity?

thanks, LD DR

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Suggestions

1. Say "no, gracias".
2. Churches. Universities.

Frankly if you are not interested then you are not interested and you can be polite if you are approached and in reality you are not likely to be bombarded with purchase orders.

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
advice

well start by looking into 10 yr old girls, first be her mentor, make sure she doesnt lack anything & after 8 yrs marry her !

Universities ???? I dont think so, read about the beeper girls.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
For "women of integrity" the convents (if they have them in the DR) might be the best place to start your search.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I admit that since I quit smoking I'm a bit touchy BUT has anyone else noticed that when a female posts about Dominican men they often get extremely condensing responses from the regulars, however, when a man posts about Dominican Chicas the responses are much more "supportive"?
Cheers,
Nelly
Warning: PMS'ing and recovering nicotine addict - I wish I had a smiley for this. lol

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
What's even crazier, Nelly, is that at least when women seek advice regarding men on these boards, it's always about a specific person, one guy, no matter how sankie-pankie, or mismatched to them. Not, "I've decided I want to marry a Dominican. Where can I find the best one?" The idea of predetermining the nationality of one's spouse is a bit "foreign" to me.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
latinas

I had actually set my sights on a latina, but a Dominicana was probably last on my list, but I'm certainly happy that I found the one I did. I personally know a number of women in the DR that are wonderful people with all the faults and virtues of women everywhere.
Both the male and female members of this board have a tendency to generalize about things( i guess people in general do) Dominican women or men aren't all that different that North American or Europeans. There are some cultural differences, and maybe some other small differences but when you find the one you find the one. Just as some are attracted to dark some are attract to light skin. Everyone has their own particular attraction.
I read almost all the threads on this board and I THINK most women are treated quite gentley, except Janice.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, I wondered about our Isaac, too.

I think that us male regulars just sort of think: Oh schitt, here's another one!

This guy should have been here last week and gone to the Miss Dom Rep. pageant....Lots of teeth, boobs and ass-like that song in the Chorus Line.. Tits and Ass!

Not that I don't appreciate either!..

I think, being guys, we come down harder on the girls looking for "lost loves" since we know men! We understand the role of youthful gonads pushed by hormonal rushes. Plus we have seen the degradation of the sankies, which are just about the only men these love lorn ladies ever come into contact with....

Now a guy-like Isaac or this one, if different-looking for the love of his life, that's different. See, he is willing to come here for a couple of years, learn the language, enter the social order of things, learn the dos and donts, and then choose the lady.

University? Sure, lots of eye candy. Any mall in Santo Domingo will fill the bill. But marriage is not really like that, is it>??

I loved Jane J's remark: 'the idea of predetermining the nationality of one's spouce is 'foreign" to me"

Now there is a brain at work!.

Isn't this a silly waste of band width?

HB
coffee.gif

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
The reason why Nelly, is that there's only a select "few" of the women on the board who will speak up when there is a lonely heart post from a man looking for a Dominican "Chika". The rest would rather not comment. Or, a select few may be like me and have fun with the chap and say something like "This guy must have caught on to the latest DR1 craze and has an alternate user name. Could this be Isacc in disguise? :lick:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This is Another pathetic looser!

Who also thinks of "Women" as a commodity!Notice the title,"Sex Trade",sounds like "Slave Trade"We may have a "PERVERT" here,not far to "Sex Slave!!!Why doesn't anyone see,or if they see,respond to this idiot?"Go to the DR,the meat is really good there,and cheap,but watch out a lot of it is rotten"!..It is as if he was saying,I want to buy a Dominican car,I've heard that a lot of Dominican cars are "Lemons".Where should I go to avoid buying a "lemon"?He is "shopping" for a woman!I didn't come to the DR looking for a woman.I wasn't "shopping"!I had no intention of ever getting married.Isn't love all about spontaneity? Isn't "Cupid's arrow supposed to be a surprise attack?Love will find you,when you stop looking for it!...and when, and if,most men can stop thinking of women as a toy you purchase to make you happy!I hope to see more posts from this Turkey,cause I'm just getting warmed up!CRISCO,"CIWIFI",(Confronting ignorance where I find IT!)not including my own!

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Ken & CC

drchica said:
u guys are all sick is that al you guys think about in women!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely not? A good woman is much, much more than a sex object. This, for example:

frauen024.gif

ELGringo

Aug 27, 2002
women in Dr

The best place to find good women in DR is in the country side, in the center of the island.
You might get lucky and find some in the North coast, but your best bet is go after the ones that dont want to talk to you.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Comon Ladies...

This "IS" Isaac posting the same drivel. When I said "Hi Isaac" I wasn't kidding, it "IS" Isaac.

Theresa, Jane J, Nelly, and any other woman making a comment, "DO I HAVE TO SAY MORE THAN "HI ISAAC" TO MAKE A POINT"?

Bob... Lay off Janice or else we may have to duel! lol

Ken... Your graphics are starting to show a sense of humor. Very bad habit to get into.

DRchica... Ken and CC are complete pigs so we agree and have something in common. How about becoming my wife? I think I am in love.

Last edited:

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
why me?

Ok my friends we are going to get this business settled here right now once and for all.

Jazzcom--- I asked two simple questions that required general responses only, not a rambling statement about who shoot John and etc.etc.etc.I am very honest about my intentions what I seek has very little to do with physical intimacy it has to do with finding a women from a society that I have decided that I wish to become part of Quisqueya.

My original topic Sex trade in the DR I think had it right I am not interested in a 1,700 mile junket for the purpose of sex although
I am sure that never in the history of mankind has anyone visited
the DR for that purpose. I feel something that is so strong about the women of the DR that it would be pointless for me to explain it just as it would be pointless for someone other than me to attempt trying to comprehend it. You may all just take my word for it I do not need to justify my reasons to anyone there are either those that will assist with advice and cautions and there are those that will critize and condemn so be it. I and I alone know excatly what I felt during my last visit to the DR and I am
forever more intent on making that feeling a permenant fixture in my life. I have never been around such a group of sincere, hard working and considerate women as when I was in the DR. Yes
I have pre-destined my self to marry a Dominican woman and I will, my decision is no different than those of you that deceided you wanted to move to the DR. I doubt very seriously that threre are many amongst us that decided one morning that they would move to the DR on a moments notice, well I am the same way I am planning very methodically the places in the DR that I will
visit as to avoid the overt display of women pretending to be of good character and of not so good character. I think that a man or woman is best qualified to understand there feelings far better than anyone else or are there those here that feel differently?

There are many cultures in this world where marriages are forced upon unwilling persons where is the outraged and tongue lashing on this practice? There actually should be none I beleive
"live and let live"........ if two consenting people want to take a chance and do something that in other quarters may be viewed as less than conventional so long as their actions do not injure othrers fine so be it. So for those that will persist in making me out to be some lunatic get a life I am a common Joe that is well aware of what he is seeking and why. If you can't understand, accept, or see my point of view than that is ok but don't make the argument that because I do things differently or follow my own beat that I am less than normal.

For those that will never accept what I AM SETTING OUT TO DO
...GET OVER IT ALREADY. To those that have been very helpful with advice and guidence thankyou.

I took the liberty to post in the appropriate section as to avoid the wrath of those that might accuse me of participating in drivel.

Isaac Getting one step closer to running away to Quisqueya.

I hope for those of you that are so confounded by what I am attempting to do that this post in no small way helps in you having a better idea of what I am about.

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Issac G.,

I sense that you are sincere and honestly looking for a good but ill worded "Dominicanita" . ;) We could understand you more if you hadn't changed your user name. There have been regulars on this board who have asked you to come to the DR and that they would show you around but I am wondering if you have given that a chance or if you are going to continue to ask these questions that have been answered, actually I can't even remember the question in the first place:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.