Need Info About Juan Dolio

beckyred11

Jul 9, 2002
I was wondering if someone could tell me what all-inclusive resorts in Juan Dolio are within walking distance to Villas del Mar International School. I am considering Allegro Playa Real and Don Juan Beach Resort, but need to know how far they are from the school. Please respond ASAP, as I need to book the vacation before it is sold out! Thanks!

Becky

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ok...here goes.....

Forget Don Juan Beach Resort -It's in Boca Chica!!

Playa Real is within walking distance as are Melia Juan Dolio, Best Western Metro, La Capella, Colonial Tropical.
A bit further down the road is Talanquera, Decameron and Coral Costa Caribe. Most hotels/AI's are within walking distance as JD is a small community however I am assuming you want to be within a 10-15 min. maximum.
Once in JD you can investigate also Plaza Real (not connected with Allegro Playa Real) where it is possible to rent by the day,week month or year however it is not all inclusive (meal etc extra).
Email me if you need further info.....you have my address and I'll give you the names and numbers of some people to contact for longer term accomodations.

Note for Wud- while it's a pretty good map some of the places no longer exist! Naito market is right next to the building our condo is in and we play pool quite often at 'CACHIQUE BAR".

Last edited:
MommC

It is the last link I had with a decent map, trying to help I didnt want to send your email address to poster, so now at least I know where your condo is.
May be down there this January for a week or two (if so we will hook up) but up in the air right now, warden has a real hard one for going to Costa Rica. Wants to see the world doing Madeira Portugal again soon.