deos anyon know ticet prices for this december??

jo2na

Feb 24, 2002
Unfortunaltly, work has been very busy this summer, so i could'nt plan to trip to the Dominican Republic. Although i was there just this past April, I was hopng that I could go again, but I guess not. Anyway, I'm in school, and my next vacation is in December, and i was just wondering if any body knew how much the ticket prices are from Newark Int-sdq..thankz

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Ticket prices

Try these websites for fares: Orbitz: www.orbitz.com Expedia: www.expedia.com American Airlines: www.aa.com Continental Airlines: www.continental.com

I experimented with Obitz and a round trip airfare for a Dec. 1 departure from Newark to Santo Domingo with a return of Dec 15 had a (Continental) fare published of US$544. Note: I used Santo Domingo because you did not identify a destination airport and also guessed at the dates.

Be aware December flights to the island are booked full early because of the holiday traffic of all the Dominicanos going home and tourists escaping the cold of the North. Best to make your plans and book your flight, the sooner the better. The longer you wait, the higher the airfare and little availability of seating. Regards, PJT

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
jo2na better buckle up.

Jo2na,

I just contacted my SATO office and they are quoting a price of $1,000 US for the dates of Dec.23rd-Jan.2nd of course I am travelling at the height of the holiday season and supposedly this rate reflects a generous Gov't discount at any rate the sooner the better. I figure with the DR already such a good value that the grand for the fare is still well worth the pleasure of being able to celebrate the New Year in the DR. You may also want to check out "travelocity".

Isaac

Maiko

Aug 30, 2002
Also try www.priceline.com and bid on tix. It does work. Just bid whatever fare you think would fair, and see. As with before, the sooner the better. Only catch is to pay right away if bid is accepted.
Good luck:classic:

Charlene G. Pic

Jul 13, 2002
Going to DR first week in Dec. Price is $510 thru Bestfare, will be fllying US Air, try priceline and start bid at least $l00 below what we are paying. Also try www.vacationexpress.com, not sure where your flying out of, but they have charter service that is pretty fair.